Total failure...

xephyr17

I turned off Ender's lights at about 10pm tonight and left the room to watch a movie in the living room. My girlfriend stayed in the room on her phone for a bit with the light on.

Apparently there's a small crack that flies and small crickets can fit through on Ender's door.

There are now 20 flies flying around my room to get to the overhead light and my computer screen.

Great.

I'm so enthused right now.

Not. :mad:

I guess I'll be doing some free ranging in my room tomorrow. :cool:

House geckos. Mantis. Madagascar day gecko. Chameleons. All pretty passive enough to free range room and hunt. Then again, an .88 fly swatter works wonders. Don't forget about a 410 loaded with birdshot. Hell on the walls though. :eek:

I turned off Ender's lights at about 10pm tonight and left the room to watch a movie in the living room. My girlfriend stayed in the room on her phone for a bit with the light on.

Apparently there's a small crack that flies and small crickets can fit through on Ender's door.

There are now 20 flies flying around my room to get to the overhead light and my computer screen.

Great.

I'm so enthused right now.

Not. :mad:

I guess I'll be doing some free ranging in my room tomorrow. :cool:

Ohhhhh noooooo :eek: well atleast Ender will be a happy little hunter :D I have a plastic storage container, it's 1 of the bigger ones, for the crickets, there's about a hundred in there well each time I open it to feed him some, 3 to 10 manage to escape :/ crickets are some of the hardest bugs to catch, especially if ur trying to catch them without killing them or breaking a leg off!! But I've never given him flies, OMGoodness that just seems impossible without killing them. Maybe u could use some kind of food they like to attract them into a container or something. I think I'd just free range him for a little while, then kill what he didn't eat. Good Luck!!! Btw I live his name :)

House geckos. Mantis. Madagascar day gecko. Chameleons. All pretty passive enough to free range room and hunt. Then again, an .88 fly swatter works wonders. Don't forget about a 410 loaded with birdshot. Hell on the walls though. :eek:

You have a warped mind…and I like it:D

Nick

HAHAHAHA! I love your guys' responses xD

And junglefries, the shotgun idea worked great. Tried it and got like at least 3 of them. I only have 8 holes in my walls :D (joke, of course)

I actually ended up leaving my window wide open for the night and when the sun came up they went outside... so there's like 2 left, sitting right on the windowsill. Bit of a waste, but hey, it worked! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom