Tortoise Supply - 15 Years

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
I am honored to announce that Tortoise Supply has been a sponsor of Chameleon Forums for 15 years. Please join me in thanking them for their support of our community. In July of 2008 they became one of our first sponsors and we have been grateful ever since. Tortoise supply originally focused on chameleons under the name Bluebeast Reptile. They now work exclusively with tortoises but continue to support Chameleon Forums. If you are interested in a baby tortoise, or learning more about tortoises, then make sure to check out their website: Tortoise Supply.

To celebrate 15 years of sponsorship Tortoise Supply is offering members of the community 15% off the purchase of a tortoise through the end of the month (7/31/2023).

Coupon Code: ChamForum

tortoise-supply.png

tortoise-supply1.jpg

tortoise-supply2.jpg

Thank you for your continued support!

IGTortoise Supply 15 year Anniversary 6 .png

Any tortoise owners out there? 🐢

I've always wanted a tortoise and talking with Tortoise Supply recently has me thinking about it again.
No, but used to have and breed 200# sulcatas. They are so rewarding but unfortunately you really need an area like a horse pasture. As it was, one night they decided to pile up in their heating shed and I woke up to flames outside. And they liked to push the gas barbecue grill around for entertainment. Once they head in a direction they don't understand going around, only going through or under. This includes fencing and your house LOL.

If doing over I would get a leopard tort, less like battering rams :)

Or a little sweet adorable desert tort.

No, but used to have and breed 200# sulcatas. They are so rewarding but unfortunately you really need an area like a horse pasture. As it was, one night they decided to pile up in their heating shed and I woke up to flames outside. And they liked to push the gas barbecue grill around for entertainment. Once they head in a direction they don't understand going around, only going through or under. This includes fencing and your house LOL.

If doing over I would get a leopard tort, less like battering rams :)

Or a little sweet adorable desert tort.

I saw that Tortoise Supply has sulcata babies available and I was seriously thinking about it. Appreciate you sharing your experience. I think they also have leopards available so I'll give them a second look.

I saw that Tortoise Supply has sulcata babies available and I was seriously thinking about it. Appreciate you sharing your experience. I think they also have leopards available so I'll give them a second look.
Happy to help! Feel free to message me any time I love talking about these guys.

Back
Top Bottom