Todd @ Light Your Reptiles is awesome!! ... O, and I love my lights :-)

LindsayG

Avid Member
So about a month and a half ago I was finally ready to order my new cage so I emailed Todd to find out exactly what I would need as far as lighting goes. We decided the quad 48" would be perfect so I told him I'd order it as soon as I got the cage ordered. Well about a week later I went back to order the lights and he had sold out! I was so bummed, it was going to take 3 months for another shipment to come in! A couple days later he messaged me back and said he did have one unit left but two of the bulbs weren't working so he was going to try and fix them and if he could he would sell those to me. That didn't end up working so once again I was bummed. A few more days go by and Todd says to me that he will sell me two double 48" units for the same price as a quad unit! I was for one super happy I was getting the lights I wanted because I really didn't want to have to get the shorter 36" unit, but I was also very grateful and appreciative for everything Todd had done for me. He went way above and beyond anything I had expected. Best customer service! The lights came in quick and he even put a little goody bag in. The lights are bright and look amazing. I could not be any happier and Todd will for sure be the only one I'll be getting my lights from in the future. I highly recommend LYR. Thank you @Venutus1

Thank you so much Lindsay for the nice post.
I want to make sure everyone has nicely lit enclosures ... WITH the proper spectrum of light. :)

More and more people are starting to realize that it truly affects the health and color of the animals.

Also the importance of excellent quality UVB Bulbs cannot be overstated.

Cheers.
Todd

Can't go wrong with LightYourReptiles. I was also very happy with my purchase and Todd is great at taking the time to answer any questions you might have.

Hey all, just wanted to update on my cage since I finally have it almost all the way together. I still need to get my mistking setup (doing that saturday), and I have a couple more plants I want to add to fill it out a little more. Overall though I'm really really happy and I think Kam is too. What do you think?
20160428_193143.jpg

I just tried to put Kam to bed in his new home and I'm thinking he might be scared of his new space lol. He won't release his death grip and when I put him somewhere he makes a mad dash back for my arm. What a silly boy. He had such a fun time earlier when we were getting it all put together. Scared of the dark now!? Lol
20160428_125210.jpg

So about a month and a half ago I was finally ready to order my new cage so I emailed Todd to find out exactly what I would need as far as lighting goes. We decided the quad 48" would be perfect so I told him I'd order it as soon as I got the cage ordered. Well about a week later I went back to order the lights and he had sold out! I was so bummed, it was going to take 3 months for another shipment to come in! A couple days later he messaged me back and said he did have one unit left but two of the bulbs weren't working so he was going to try and fix them and if he could he would sell those to me. That didn't end up working so once again I was bummed. A few more days go by and Todd says to me that he will sell me two double 48" units for the same price as a quad unit! I was for one super happy I was getting the lights I wanted because I really didn't want to have to get the shorter 36" unit, but I was also very grateful and appreciative for everything Todd had done for me. He went way above and beyond anything I had expected. Best customer service! The lights came in quick and he even put a little goody bag in. The lights are bright and look amazing. I could not be any happier and Todd will for sure be the only one I'll be getting my lights from in the future. I highly recommend LYR. Thank you @Venutus1

First, I concur wholeheartedly. I just got a new Dragonstrand Large Atrium and accidentally ordered the wrong size quad fixture and Todd promptly cancelled the order and assisted me with selecting the proper quad fixture for the larger enclosure, made recommendations for additional lighting options, and gave me some tips and pointers regarding lighting for live plants and artificial plants. Absolutely 100% Todd knows his stuff and takes cares or herp enthusiasts.

Love the pics!! Great looking enclosure!!

First, I concur wholeheartedly. I just got a new Dragonstrand Large Atrium and accidentally ordered the wrong size quad fixture and Todd promptly cancelled the order and assisted me with selecting the proper quad fixture for the larger enclosure, made recommendations for additional lighting options, and gave me some tips and pointers regarding lighting for live plants and artificial plants. Absolutely 100% Todd knows his stuff and takes cares or herp enthusiasts.

Love the pics!! Great looking enclosure!!

Thank you! I'm so glad that I was able to work with Todd because no one knows lighting better than him, and no one cares more than he does. He went so far above and beyond anything I had expected. He has my business for life! Thanks again @Venutus1 !!

Back
Top Bottom