Three hatched 27 to go lol

kolorburst chams

After 6 1/2 months of waiting i have 3 baby BB ambilobe panthers. They have hatched at a rate of every 2nd day now for the past week, Hopefully they start speeding up their hatch rate lol. I am just very happy that they are so healthy and lively!!!

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for when my two are old enough to breed! :) any tips on incubation and taking care of eggs?

Nice!!! Hope u got lots of fruit flies!!! Mine started hatching last week and I have 4 left out 29 eggs to hatch. Maybe we can do a little trade....:) they eat like pigs. Post some pics of the babies and the proud papa and mama!!!

I will post pics by the end of today!! Uniquechams i am in florida do my indoor temps stay pretty steady at 74/75 degrees in the cabinets i keep them in.I have a nice incubator made out of a small beverage refrigerator but the cabinets have worked for me so i just stick with that. My number one tip is just have patience and dont let your egg containers dry out

Rottsko I have too many fruit flys lol they are all over my damn house too. I def might be interested in a trade of maybe one male and 2 females. keep in touch we still have a couple months of growth to go.

One of baby number 1, The sir named Mr Chameleon whos sir is Hunter from Fl Chams and the Mama

Attachments

• baby 1.jpg
    baby 1.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 129
  • IMAG0241(1).jpg
    IMAG0241(1).jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMAG0146.jpg
    IMAG0146.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 116
Back
Top Bottom