Thought this was funny, had to post

I didn't do this, I reposted a picture I saw online. I didn't post it to tell anyone to do this, in fact I wouldn't do it either, simply because it seems like my cham wouldn't let me tie it to him without snapping at me. I posted this picture because I came across it while scrolling through funny pictures and it made me laugh, and the fact it was a chameleon I thought I would post in the hopes it would bring a smile to someone else's face as it did mine. Some people don't have a sense of humor, but I do. I didn't think posting humor was a big deal and was gonna start a debate on my thread. If you didn't like it sorry. If you did then I hope I brightened your day lol

No reason to be defensive!

Im just of the opinion that most keepers dont have the proper philosophy on keeping. Thats why you get things like this, and people putting hats on them, and people taking them out to "play" with them, and scaring them with phones and such.

Its not that they are being "cruel" so much that it just shows how little people care and have respect for animals, even the ones they "love dearly". It just shows up as a self-serving co-dependent relationship with the animal. Like people have with kids and puppies and such.
Thats what I see, and I merely wanted to interject a bit of reason to the commentary. As I said, its somewhat humorous(Im not a very nice person) but at the animals expense.

In my opinion, the animals already been stripped of a natural life, no need to do anything further to it than keep it, and keep it properly.

There are younger siblings and stuffed animals for things like this...

No reason to be defensive!

Im just of the opinion that most keepers dont have the proper philosophy on keeping. Thats why you get things like this, and people putting hats on them, and people taking them out to "play" with them, and scaring them with phones and such.

Its not that they are being "cruel" so much that it just shows how little people care and have respect for animals, even the ones they "love dearly". It just shows up as a self-serving co-dependent relationship with the animal. Like people have with kids and puppies and such.
Thats what I see, and I merely wanted to interject a bit of reason to the commentary. As I said, its somewhat humorous(Im not a very nice person) but at the animals expense.

In my opinion, the animals already been stripped of a natural life, no need to do anything further to it than keep it, and keep it properly.

There are younger siblings and stuffed animals for things like this...

I hate that video

Back
Top Bottom