Thought I drowned him.

mcbdz

Talkin' about a nervous wreck. I misted Zeke's cage this morning and, when the water was dripping off the leaves a drop landed on he head. It took him a few seconds to rub it off on the vine. It was like his whole head was inside a water drop. It scared the crap (excuse my language) out of me. How was I going to explain to my son that, I drowned his baby? I have been checking up on him way too much since, still scared he aspirated but, He just ate a cricket out of his cup so I feel so much better. Dang I may have a heart attack before he gets big enough not to scare me, LOL.

Ain't it just crazy how much we worry about these creatures day and night! The littlest of things will have us cringe, moan and groan! He'll be fine! Eating is a good thing! ;) Now go run through that electric fence and kick start that heart of yours!! :D

Thanks, and I know. Never thought something so tiny could scare me so bad. That's not a spider:eek:, that's. HAHA:rolleyes: Trying to leave him alone til noon and will check him again. I know even if something happened he's to tiny to do anything about it. I guess I just want reassurance he's fine.:(

Yes he is fine, but get ready. Before he makes it to an adult, he will worry you to death. Even my adults manage to do it.:(

HA!HA, Let me makes sure he gets past this itty bitty stage first.:rolleyes: If I do decide to get another it would maybe be him a girl later. I have to survive this stage too.:D

Back
Top Bottom