Thor and Zeus

tianniccari

Established Member
Good morning everyone! :)

Instead of making multiple threads about our Ambanja, Thor, and Oustalet's, Zeus, we decided to create this one thread for both them. Any pictures we post of them will be on this thread.

We hope you enjoy!!

And please, feel free to add pictures of your own pictures of your chameleons as well!

This morning started off with 2 very good feedings! (sorry for the bad quality, they were taken on my phone)

Thor:

Zeus:

@vermeleon - Thank you!!

@jannb - Thor is 1 1/2 years old and Zeus is 4 months old.

Here are some pictures from this morning :)

Thor:
He has just started to shed, so he's been a little grumpy lately :(

Zeus:

@jannb - Thank you! We just started hand training Thor not to long ago, but he is very sweet. He's rarely in a bad mood, unless he is shedding. He is not camera shy at all and I am able to get amazing pictures because of it. We just got Zeus on Tuesday, so he's still a little scared from the new environment, but we're doing everything we can to make him comfortable.

@alphakenc - Thank you! We try our hardest to take care of them and make sure they're healthy and looking good! Right now, we're not sure what we're going to go with next. There are so many options out there, we wish we could own the all! :D:D

It's amazing how fast Thor is shedding, this morning it was just starting and now there's already patches falling off! Here are some updated pictures of him and some of him eating a couple Superworms. Enjoy! :)

View media item 41701

@Bonzo - I currently use the Canon EOS 70D. It is a truly amazing camera. Also, most of the pictures I take of them are with an EFS 18-135mm lens.

Hi there! We haven't posted some pictures in awhile, so we took some new ones this afternoon.

Thor: He doesn't hesitate to come out of the cage when we put our hand in to get him.
He has become so friendly. He loves coming out and walking around on the bed.
Today, he decided he just wanted to hang out on my arm :love:

Zeus: He is settling in very well. He has an great appetite, he's eating about 10-15 small crickets a day.
He's still a little nervous around us, but he will come out on to our hands.

Buddy: He is one of our cats, who sat patiently outside the door, waiting for the
chameleons to go back into their cages. So we decided to share some pictures of him as well :)

Hi everyone! I went in this morning to feed Zeus and spray down his cage a little bit, and to my surprise, our baby boy is shedding for his first time with us! We are so happy that he is healthy and growing. He has an amazing little appetite, he's eating anywhere from 10-18 small crickets a day. Just thought I'd upload a picture of him :)

The first picture is with the humidifier turned on and the second picture is with it turned off because it was messing up the pictures.

zeus shedding.JPG

zeus shedding (2).JPG

Today is the 1 month mark that we have had our little guy, Zeus, so I decided to upload some pictures of him from this morning. We cannot wait to see how big this little guy gets. I hope you enjoy! :)

Back
Top Bottom