The keep popping out from no where

gerhartrx

So over the past couple days I have been working at my office and out of no where pops a cricket! WTF. I have two containers full of them but I am pretty dang sure they are not getting out of their house or out of my cage bc I cup feed.

Where the heck are they coming from????

I found the problem. They are eating away at the plastic mesh and escaping. I have to make a run to get some metal mesh.

Tough leason learned. I never knew they would eat the plastic mesh. Little bugs!

yeah but baby crickets dont live easily. i mean its a good possibilty you could be right but also usually when i kept them with adults they get eatin and he did say he has 2 containers full of them. idk try looking at the species of crickets in your cages did the one u find look diffrent?? i know my mom yells at me all the time when she finds crickets in the house but 99% of the time thier not the same species i keep.

escape cricks

So over the past couple days I have been working at my office and out of no where pops a cricket! WTF. I have two containers full of them but I am pretty dang sure they are not getting out of their house or out of my cage bc I cup feed.

Where the heck are they coming from????

You keeping them in a cricket keeper?

You keeping them in a cricket keeper?

Yeah cricket keepers are useless if u ask me i just use big plastic totes and even if you use a cup in their cage they always seem to get out when i see some running wild i use to just put them in the nearest cage but then i realized i dont know what they been eating so i squish them or grab and put them in the toilet and watch them swim

Back
Top Bottom