The Dream Thread!!

Lmaooooooo. Sorry to laugh, but the mom leaving you behind part was funny. I too have been having zombie dreams lately ( too much The Walking Dead).

NP, I remember moving to the back room before I woke up.

I know this is weird, but heres another-

I don't know how many avatar, last airbender fans we have out there. ( TV series). For those that aren't I'll explain. The "avatar" in the series would continue to have this dream of him flying on his sky bison in a terrible storm then crashing in the ocean, nearly drowning. This dream was acctually what happend to him many years ago, just like a "night-mare".

I was really into the series, so towards the end of the series I started to have the same dream, but ( as I have mentioned b4, I live on a lake) instead over the ocean, it was over the lake I live on. I only remember some of a sky bison, just mainly me falling through the storm and crashing into the lake.

Last night I had a dream that I was playing hopscotch alone in the dark on the road. I saw a really nice car coming up the street and realized it was Flo-Rida (he's a rapper in case you don't know). He was like, hey girl, come hang out with us and I said ok, why not, I'm just playing hopscotch. Then this little boy came out of a house with a headless doll. In the doll's neck was a really pretty blue light. We were all looking at it in amazement when turned the light into a laser and starting shooting it at us. His mom ran out of the house telling him to kill us all.

So random and dumb!

"i have a dream"!!!!...oops wrong idea:D

nah i never had much cham dreams except one i remember that i found a parsons in a tree near my house. I wanted to find it's owner, but instead found parson eggs under neath mostly burried and i wittnessed them hatching!!! lol

all other dreams are not cham related, and are too crazy to say lol

"i have a dream"!!!!...oops wrong idea:D

nah i never had much cham dreams except one i remember that i found a parsons in a tree near my house. I wanted to find it's owner, but instead found parson eggs under neath mostly burried and i wittnessed them hatching!!! lol

all other dreams are not cham related, and are too crazy to say lol

That sounds like an awesome dream lol

I dream of owning a Parson's one day! :D

The last dream that I remember was when I was waiting for the silk moths to emerge from their cocoons, lol! I dreamed that I was showing my friend one of the moths but what I had in my hand was a tiny white mouse with wings! I had silkworms and moths on the brain for 3 months! :D

Last night I had a dream of a mosquito chasing me! Then it disappeared, idk how it came back I looked over at a light it was there again and then I caught it with a cup and napkin. I wanted to feed it to my Cham haha so I go upstairs and take the napkin off the damn thing was gone I freaked out then I woke up hahaha.... I HATE Mosquitos!

Lol, wow. Its amazing how many people dream about chameleons.

Anyone ever have a dream they had thought to be real at times? Find your self waking up and not sure if it happend?

I dreamed once that one of my girly chams was poorly, can't remember which one now and thankfully, I can't remember the details but it woke me up and I was quite disturbed by it.:(

Last night I had a dream that I was playing hopscotch alone in the dark on the road. I saw a really nice car coming up the street and realized it was Flo-Rida (he's a rapper in case you don't know). He was like, hey girl, come hang out with us and I said ok, why not, I'm just playing hopscotch. Then this little boy came out of a house with a headless doll. In the doll's neck was a really pretty blue light. We were all looking at it in amazement when turned the light into a laser and starting shooting it at us. His mom ran out of the house telling him to kill us all.

So random and dumb!
boohahahahaha @"hey girl!!"

and :eek: at that ending..

The last dream that I remember was when I was waiting for the silk moths to emerge from their cocoons, lol! I dreamed that I was showing my friend one of the moths but what I had in my hand was a tiny white mouse with wings! I had silkworms and moths on the brain for 3 months! :D

Last night I had a dream of a mosquito chasing me! Then it disappeared, idk how it came back I looked over at a light it was there again and then I caught it with a cup and napkin. I wanted to feed it to my Cham haha so I go upstairs and take the napkin off the damn thing was gone I freaked out then I woke up hahaha.... I HATE Mosquitos!

lol,we are all nutz!!

Anyone ever have a dream they had thought to be real at times? Find your self waking up and not sure if it happend?

i don't wanna talk about it. But a few years ago i had a dream that i was at a bar and been drinking quite a few beers. Well i ended up in a bar fight with these Asian Triads. I got some punches in and made a run for it.I was on my Honda 600RR motorcycle and they were also chasing me on bikes. at one point i had to pee badd (obvious sideeffect of drinking beer).. I would loose them and jump off the bike and attempt to pee, then they would catch up and i'd abort peepee mission and jump back on my bike.Well i get to a drawbridge and it was just starting to go up. I jump it with some schweet airtime and landed on the other side. They were on the other side pissed. But i had to piss, so i did!!!

Guess what!! i peed the bed that night.. :eek:

i don't wanna talk about it. But a few years ago i had a dream that i was at a bar and been drinking quite a few beers. Well i ended up in a bar fight with these Asian Triads. I got some punches in and made a run for it.I was on my Honda 600RR motorcycle and they were also chasing me on bikes. at one point i had to pee badd (obvious sideeffect of drinking beer).. I would loose them and jump off the bike and attempt to pee, then they would catch up and i'd abort peepee mission and jump back on my bike.Well i get to a drawbridge and it was just starting to go up. I jump it with some schweet airtime and landed on the other side. They were on the other side pissed. But i had to piss, so i did!!!

Guess what!! i peed the bed that night.. :eek:

Hahha were you pissing your pants mid-flight or after the landing? :D

I remember a dream "similar"- We were up at our cabin for vacation and as usual I sleep on the couch. So I woke up, needed to pee, pulled the covers off, stood up, walked to the bathroom, closed the door, turned on the light, opened the lid, and commenced to pee.....Apparently I was still in bed :D

Hahha were you pissing your pants mid-flight or after the landing? :D
No I landed and because they were still on the other side I had a chance to pee. It felt soooo good in the dream to finally relieve myself. Sucked in real life. Smh!
I remember a dream "similar"- We were up at our cabin for vacation and as usual I sleep on the couch. So I woke up, needed to pee, pulled the covers off, stood up, walked to the bathroom, closed the door, turned on the light, opened the lid, and commenced to pee.....Apparently I was still in bed :D
Isn't that the worst feeling. Because you were justtt cumfy in bed in a deep sleep. Not you have a clean up job.

I once dreamed I rescued 25 jacksons chameleons who were kept in a dog crate, they were all squished in there.

And a few nights ago, i dreamed that these green dragons had just hatched, and they liked chocolate.

i dremt last night that i failed a math class and i wuddnt get to graduate and i was running all over the school freakingout trying to find a way to get in another class or do anything so didnt fail. i made them check my trainscripts like a million times. :eek:

i dremt last night that i failed a math class and i wuddnt get to graduate and i was running all over the school freakingout trying to find a way to get in another class or do anything so didnt fail. i made them check my trainscripts like a million times. :eek:

school nightmares. lol .They worst

I once dreamed I rescued 25 jacksons chameleons who were kept in a dog crate, they were all squished in there.

And a few nights ago, i dreamed that these green dragons had just hatched, and they liked chocolate.

green dragons and chocolate you say?:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom