The babies are one month old

It is adorable to see them reaching for their mama and what fun they must have been!! :) So sweet!

Thank you guys for the nice compliments on the babies and their pictures. These babies were so special and I still miss them two years later.

Wendy this is an old thread and these are Luie and Camille's babies. You didn't miss anything. :)

Lisa, I think that's Stanley standing and reaching the highest to come out. :)

yes, i think so to Jann!!!!!! ;)

what a delight to have it pulled up 2 years after the fact!!!!!!
i wish that there was some way to compile all of the baby pics and videos, what better way to spend an afternoon, looking at baby pictures!!! :)

yes, i think so to Jann!!!!!! ;)

what a delight to have it pulled up 2 years after the fact!!!!!!
i wish that there was some way to compile all of the baby pics and videos, what better way to spend an afternoon, looking at baby pictures!!! :)
Haha that's so funny you can tell which one is yours, they all look the same for me ;)

OMG, cuteness overload! They are so sweet and adorable! I love all the pictures, and cracked up when I saw the one where they were all clambering to climb on your hand. Thank you for making me smile. :)

LOL, just noticed how old this thread is. I don't care, I still enjoyed it.:p

All those pictures with the chameleons standing on their back feet with their arms out made me laugh! :D:D Very adorable!

Baby chameleon enclosures

Hi am new to this and setting up enclosures for Nosy Bes. Jannb, I noticed your baby enclosure did not have lids. How do you feed them fruit flies without them flying out. Thanks
You seem very knowledge:)able.

Hi am new to this and setting up enclosures for Nosy Bes. Jannb, I noticed your baby enclosure did not have lids. How do you feed them fruit flies without them flying out. Thanks
You seem very knowledge:)able.

I didn't use lids and never had a problem with the flightless fruit flies. Some do use lids and just cut out the middle sections and hot glue in some screen.

Back
Top Bottom