Texas Reptile Expo Arlington Oct.

Texas Ranger

Avid Member
Hello. Is any one going to the texas reptile expo in arlington this October? Has anyone gone to this one before? Do they have chameleons and chameleon supplies?
I will be there this year. It will be my first reptile expo. Im excited.

:):):):)

Really. :( I wish Texas could have good stuff like Cali and Florida. I get tired of trying to judge a good chameleon with an on line breeder. And paying all that shipping on feeders gets old.:mad:

More texas people!

Thought i would never find others from texas.. I am just getting into this wonderful world of chameleons and have been researching non stop through this website and a the various resources on which chameleon i really want and wouldnt be too hard for a beginner. (not to reptiles, but to cham's) I am in the process of building a very large enclosure, just wish i knew somewhere to get a CB Outstalet's Cham. If you know anyone in the area that breeds could you send me a PM please? Doesn't have to be that particular breed. just looking for someone reputable.

I may be going to this one. I missed it last time it came around.

Donna, do you remember what vendors were at the last one as far as chams go?

The last one did not have but a few baby veiled chams and they were from one of those vendors that had a little of everything so betting there were not bred by them.

The one earlier in the year had a guy named Ryan there (no business name) and he had quite a few Panthers in adult size and baby size as well. The babies were a little on the small side. I tried reaching out to him a few months later and he only replied once stating that he was offloading his animals to move to New Guinea or something like that so I doubt he will be there.

You can usually pick up horn worms, dubias, pheonix worms, and other feeders. It is mostly snakes though and not a huge show but fun to go anyways.

Back
Top Bottom