Testing Free Range

Basically I have a pully on the ceiling from a bird cage I used to have and I attached some bendy vines on them with fake vines wrapped around. They both are attached to anchors on the bottom with some real plants on the bottom to hang out on. I'm not planning to use it for full time use just while im in my room it can be out on the vines. I'm gonna go to home depot to put some barriers up on the bottom so it cant free roam the entire room. Any suggestions?
CcVoYaxVAAAoZie.jpg:large
CcVonOMVIAA_aqP.jpg:large
CcVoixuUEAEPc5_.jpg:large
CcVof-4VAAAQReK.jpg:large

Basically I have a pully on the ceiling from a bird cage I used to have and I attached some bendy vines on them with fake vines wrapped around. They both are attached to anchors on the bottom with some real plants on the bottom to hang out on. I'm not planning to use it for full time use just while im in my room it can be out on the vines. I'm gonna go to home depot to put some barriers up on the bottom so it cant free roam the entire room. Any suggestions?
CcVoYaxVAAAoZie.jpg:large
CcVonOMVIAA_aqP.jpg:large
CcVoixuUEAEPc5_.jpg:large
CcVof-4VAAAQReK.jpg:large
I think it's great! Really well lit room, beautiful colors for your Cham to enjoy. Definitely right with getting some sort of barrier so your Cham can't reach the ground and wonder off. And I love the idea of adding more for a full room range. I'm going to use your ideas for my Cham if you don't mind.

It will be great for a younger cham,the only thing I can suggest is put multiple bendy lines so it can support the bigger cham for sure,just in case they fall off to the ground by accidentally,have some safety net underneath to catch the falling.

Back
Top Bottom