Temp Gun

zjuckett

Hey Guys. So, my temp gun came in the mail today (not the cham) and it seems to be calibrated wrong. It's tell me that my wall is 90 and my skin is 106. I have no idea how to go about calibrating it and there's not much to go off in the super small manual. Suggestions?

hmm mine works fine and i got a basic one from a plumbing store. look up the manufacture and model no. youll probably find some trouble shooting ideas. otherwise your house may be on fire. or youre about to spontaneously combust

Hey Guys. So, my temp gun came in the mail today (not the cham) and it seems to be calibrated wrong. It's tell me that my wall is 90 and my skin is 106. I have no idea how to go about calibrating it and there's not much to go off in the super small manual. Suggestions?

Is there a reset button? Maybe you are seeing some sort of artifact rather than a new reading. Or, try taking the batteries out and putting them back in again so it blanks any memory. What type is it?

Happens to all of us. Glad it is working for you know. I use a digital and infrared gun. I just want to be sure I am getting a proper reading with my gun so I set my digital unit and have figured were near it to shot my gun to get the same setting.

Back
Top Bottom