Teenage mutant ninja chameleon? Or no?

rambonerzilla

Avid Member
Check out this growth in 2 months. Think he's gonna turn into a gator if he doesn't stop this soon. Seriously two month difference. I wouldn't believe it if I haven't witnessed it myself. This normal? or do I have a teenage mutant ninja chameleon!?:D:eek::notworthy:(y) either way I'll keep my lil freak show food bowl crapper;)(y)
20160907_182009.jpg
20160907_181809.jpg

. If you stop feeding him ooze and pizza . I'm sure that enclosure is plenty big enough! Or is it. Can a chameleon ever gave too much room?
He has started to put syllables together so I'm pretty sure in about a month I'll have to start training him in a ninja fighting style(I'm thinking I want him to use the nunchucks). You try and stop feeding him when we says "masta dada peetza" I'm dusting it though! Parmigian counts as dust right :D think of the extra ninja stuff he's gonna be able to do with that tail!

And I'll probably switch all the bulbs in my house to uvb and just let him eat pizza on the couch with me till he makes enough money fighting bad guys to buy us a new bigger human enclosure(y)

Back
Top Bottom