Tamura Designs Ventilation

Any good place to get this? Amazon has this at $110 which seems high compared to petsmart but they don’t have the 6% bulb.
Yes light your reptile! They are a sure sponsor they are very reasonably priced and packaged well for shipping I believe they also might be having a sale right now I’d buy two! I want to say they are about 26-30 bucks for the 46 inch

Yes light your reptile! They are a sure sponsor they are very reasonably priced and packaged well for shipping I believe they also might be having a sale right now I’d buy two! I want to say they are about 26-30 bucks for the 46 inch
They are a site sponsor (yikes I slaughtered that)

OK here’s an update 12%, 9 inches
On the screened cage 4 x 4 x 2 also noticed a difference in humidity and temperature from top to bottom after adding plants .
IMG_8419.jpeg
IMG_8420.jpeg
IMG_8421.jpeg
IMG_8423.jpeg

Yeah I wish I could see your results with a 6% bulb... Because at 6 inches that is creeping really close to higher uvi than recommended.
II’m on the fence about it honestly I can’t get a reading of even 1. On the 6 percent but the 12 is higher than I’d like in some areas. I’ll put the 6 back in in a bit and get some pictures

Dang and that is right below the the light?

See the numbers with the 12% at 9 inches make sense being higher.... This is why they say with a 12% you want a 11 inch distance to branch. But the fact that your not even reading a 1 UVI at 9 inches with a 6% is funky. Either your bulb is bad or the screen reduces more. But if the screen reduces more why is the 12% not being effected the same way. I dunno my brain hurts lol

Dang and that is right below the the light?

See the numbers with the 12% at 9 inches make sense being higher.... This is why they say with a 12% you want a 11 inch distance to branch. But the fact that you’re not even reading a 1 UVI at 9 inches with a 6% is funky. Either your bulb is bad or the screen reduces more. But if the screen reduces more why is the 12% not being effected the same way. I dunno my brain hurts lol
I agree. I believe I have a couple brand new 6 percents in the attic I can bring down… to be continued

Yeah that is more of what I would expect... But where is it at if someone has a branch at 9 inches and then the cham rises of that branch 3 inches? So 6 inches from the light?
Yes you’re exactly right . But as you know, I’m dealing with Parsons. None of them go up to the top generally stay low, so I needed to penetrate a little deeper into the habitat . So what we’re seeing is screen allows a lot more through. but it’s almost a requirement if you’re using the stainless steel with the pin holes.

Attachments

• IMG_8449.jpeg
    IMG_8449.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom