Tampa cham keepers - beer tonight?

Can just see the headlines now "Kansas man arrested at Canadian border attempting to smuggle 700 Jackson's Chameleons in his pants. When asked about his crime, he responded 'I just wanted some beer!'. "
I'm a big fan of describing things in headline format, so this really cracked me up.

Slight edit though, I'm a chick, so I would smuggle them in my skirt :D

I'm a big fan of describing things in headline format, so this really cracked me up.

Slight edit though, I'm a chick, so I would smuggle them in my skirt :D

You know, this is the second time I've mistaken a female member for a guy. Guess the odds are against me. -_-;;

Let's schedule something same time, next year lol I'm working on a move to Tampa, at the latest by summer but hopefully sooner to work and go to school.

I'm hoping I can get a group of friends going in that area, like we had on the East coast with Jann, Dr. O, Carol, and several others. Miami is turning out to be an extremely unsocial city, despite how many chameleon people are allegedly down here lol.

Hahahaha! You're not the first to say that. Apparently, I sound like a dude on the internet. Or maybe you are being catfished???

Dun dun DUN!
No offense, but yeah you do! Lol!! That's so funny. Cause I've read your posts before and I always thought you were dude lol

It's been a while since I have gone to Zaphod's (The Nightclub At The End Of The Universe) but they were a bright emerald green if I remember correctly.

I can always go on a reconnaissance mission if required.

Those sounds ah-may-zing! Are they blue???

It's been a while since I have gone to Zaphod's (The Nightclub At The End Of The Universe) but they were a bright emerald green if I remember correctly.

I can always go on a reconnaissance mission if required.

Sounds like someone had more than one! I have almost perfected this drink here on earth, but I just can't find any algonian tiger tooth to dissolve. (Plenty of marsh gas though.) Just for the record, they are green in their original form. (Trace is a reliable source on this ;))

Back
Top Bottom