T. Hoehnelii babies. Again.

These little guys are so stinking cute! They are all in various stages of shedding this week. They were 5 weeks old Sunday. Please forgive the photo quality, I was in a hurry. The last one is my fave! :D

047.jpg

044-1.jpg

036.jpg

030.jpg

They are cute!!!

By the way the photo quality is awesome, I can see the glue under your nails

I love their patterns! so darn cute, and their little noses. Dont you wish they stayed that way forever? almost..... lol

They are absolutely adorable! Some of the cuties babies I've seen. I love that last photo with those big eyes both looking at you. You have really done a great job with these little ones.

Thank you all very much for all the kind ocmments. To be able to raise a group of babies from your favorite species of chameleon is priceless!

And for the record, lol, there is no glue on my nails.

they are cute and very cool, such charactor in there faces!

these are live bearers correct?

ok,i have to say these baby pics made my miserable day into a good one:) they are so darn adorable!! im going to my first reptile show on friday the 13th in edmonton and im almost affraid!! i know i am going because i would like to find a nice female veild but i have seen carols cham and instantly fell in love,i have seen some others and same thing..in love..now these guys and yup...IN LOVE AGAIN:eek: whatever will i do at a reptile expo all aone with no boyfriend to stop me from buying chams?? lmao im afraid..very afraid heehee

They are "killing" me with their cuteness Heather!lol! Are you going to keep them? I mean how on earth to your part with those sweet little faces!!!!!

i think that last picture could be a contest winner!!!

p.s. i think one of the contests should be of silly cham faces!!

Back
Top Bottom