Surgeon General's Warning: The Chameleon can be dangerously addictive...

YIKE!!! I would be dog meat if I ordered one of THOSE at my neighborhood pub!! What with me being such a macho guy and all.... :rolleyes: ;)

This one must be from a different Genus.

TheChameleon2_zps49a2e4ae.jpg

The "Ambilobe" locale :D
I've created a monster...

1.5 parts melon-flavored liqueur
1.0 part berry-flavored mixer, frambois, or berry vodka
1.0 part vodka or gin (use the cheap stuff)
2.0 parts sweet and sour mix or frozen lemonade

Shake vigorously over ice. Pour into fancy glass and top with 3.0 to 4.0 parts Sprite.

For fun, add a tiny splash of grenadine, blue curacao, or other dye-saturated mixer to the center of the glass and watch it change colors!
Love this! I just might have to start drinking. Thanks Lathis:)

ChameleonDrinks_zps2f860c7e.jpg

So on previous outings I’ve had the Green Chameleon (Chamaeleo senegalensis) and a Red Chameleon (Trioceros cristatus). Last night I had a Blue Chameleon (Trioceros ellioti), Yellow Chameleon (Receptive Furcifer major!) and a Purple Chameleon (Furcifer labordi).

Today, well, I’m never drinking again.

Thread Necromancer

New Species Alert! New Species Alert!

The Flaming Chameleon.

IMG_7268_zpsmwniyjke.jpg

Unfortunately what goes along with this important scientific discovery is the fact that I'm never drinking again.

Unfortunately what goes along with this important scientific discovery is the fact that I'm never drinking again.

Read it before, heard it before, got the T-shirt, and I still don't believe you!

On a completely unrelated note, I have a small area of missing hair and tender skin on my left arm. Let's just say that you should leave the Flaming Chameleon to the professionals...

i wanna come on the roadtrip :(

(or as we decided last year, in French, it is
"le trip de road"!)

Warning: Shameless thread resurrection ahead.

One chameleon. Two Chameleon. Green Chameleon. Blue Chameleon.

Chameleons_zpsxlrdeyof.png

Well, *I'm* never drinking again... If that makes anyone feel any better. ..

Hey, Trace, I'm going to be in Ottawa tomorrow! Ottawa, KS...

Back
Top Bottom