Supplement schedule?

Wowbango

Established Member
I think I'm doing things right...but I just need confirmation.

Rep-Cal Calcium Without D3: Every feeding

Rep-Cal Calcium with D3 : Once Every other week(Saturday)

Zoo-Med Reptivite with D3: Once Every other week
(Saturday, alternating with
Rep-Cal Calcim with D3)

Should I switch to a multivitamin without the D3 so he's not overdosed on it? I'm only one cycle into it so hopefully if something needs correcting, no damage has been done :)

Just stop the Rep-Cal Calcium with D3 : Once Every other week(Saturday)
and you will be fine. Does your Cham get any outside time?

He should only get D3 2x a month (every other week). If you're multivitamin has D3, you don't need the Calcium with D3. Just dust with the Reptivite 2x a month. If you want to use the Calcium with D3, you can get a multivitamin without D3, but it is just easier to use the Reptivite.

EDIT: Just saw Jann's post. Just do what she says. :D

Just stop the Rep-Cal Calcium with D3 : Once Every other week(Saturday)
and you will be fine. Does your Cham get any outside time?

He's out and about the house but unfortunately doesn't get any natural sunlights as I live in an apartment complex and it's hard to get him exposure without letting him roam free in the grass outside. Would you recommend doing this? It makes me a little nervous right now since he's still small (5 months) and I can easily lose him.

If he doesn't get allot of outside time then use the schedule I posted above. IMHO outside time is awesome for them but only when you are out with him watching him like a hawk.

If he doesn't get allot of outside time then use the schedule I posted above. IMHO outside time is awesome for them but only when you are out with him watching him like a hawk.

Thanks Jan! Everyone can always depend on you for so much information! :)

Repashy calcium plus errryday. Everyone will fight you on this but they arnt scientist. I've talked to many of the top breeders on the phone they give them this every day. If he's not in a cage outside its fine. My one cham is 3 years old or older and perfectly healthy. I guarantee a bunch of people will get angry with this lol

Back
Top Bottom