Sunday evening pics

gregdabender

Was doing my weekly weight ins and snapped a couple of pics.

Here is Tiny my slow bloomer Sambava...took awhile for him to get his colors going...but it was worth the wait..WoW classic Sambava colors and markings....and he far from tiny..a hefty 102 grams this week at est 6 months....and a obvious Green bay Packers fan too !!! :D
DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

Monty my elusive camera hating red bar ambilobe...and he hates the scale too....
DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

Worth the wait....

He is worth the wait for coloration. Very healthy looking guy. You obviously have been taking good care of him. And, ummmmm, there is nothing "Tiny" about him anywhere from your pics. Will any ladies be given an opportunity to worship him?

He is worth the wait for coloration. Very healthy looking guy. You obviously have been taking good care of him. And, ummmmm, there is nothing "Tiny" about him anywhere from your pics. Will any ladies be given an opportunity to worship him?

Yea he has done a complete 180 color wise....there was a point early on I thought he was a she.....boy...i was wrong...Sorry Gesang >.<
Still looking for the right lady for him....pretty hard to find a non Loki bloodline.

sorry about the size...
IMG_1850.jpg

here is my guy at 6..comin up on 7 months now...

116 grams...he was in a bad mood.

sorry about the size...
IMG_1850.jpg

here is my guy at 6..comin up on 7 months now...

116 grams...he was in a bad mood.

Whoa !!!! Hes looks awesome....I love Sambavas so much different then any other locale. Keep up the good work hes a beast.

Back
Top Bottom