7 months old btw:D

Attachments

• DSCF4504.jpg
    DSCF4504.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCF4501.jpg
    DSCF4501.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 76
Awwww! Hehe! She's a cutie! I have one called Bubble.:D Her sister died a couple of years ago and she seems happy enough on her own, although they should be kept in pairs.

I read that they do a lot better in pairs but i think if I do my job rite that i could be some what of a sub.
I couldn't say no when i walked into work and saw the cage :D

I read that they do a lot better in pairs but i think if I do my job rite that i could be some what of a sub.
I couldn't say no when i walked into work and saw the cage :D

So Greenguy I take it that you at a pet store :)

I've had suggiest before, yeah, if you don't have lots of time for them, better get them with a mate. They get very lonely ...

and get this, they also are AMAZING breeders. My one pair gave me 7 joeys in just a year and a half! Fresh fruit, eggs, and lots of mealies did the trick. However, once they bond with each other it is harder for them to bond with you.

Yes i do work at a pet store lol, kinda hate it but love it because when i have extra tanks laying around its hard to say no to the next cool thing my boss brings in.

I told myself no more after her lol. Ill probably have to wear a blind fold to work from now on, i have a lot of life long pets and its a lot of work but i can manage with one more.

She was with another one but my boss said that they were three months apart so im hoping they werent together for to long, she seems to like me shes in my short pocket rite now lol.

And i know about the fresh fruit and i even think i read honey somewhere, but is there a difference in mealies to supers like they are in Chameleons, I have so many supers its crazy.

Back
Top Bottom