Spike is so unserious

Steve A

Chameleon Enthusiast
I feel like everyone else's chameleons are so serious and Spike is over here like "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"

download.jpg

Its all fun and games till you are on the screen and the sprinklers go off.
The power went off and I failed to have my wifi switches set properly for when that happens so in the middle of the day they actually did go off once when the power came back on and Spike was PISSED lmaooooo he retreated to his resting area. Poor guy. He was so mad :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I mean idk what he'd do if it were to rain out in the wild! I guess just hide like he did. But yeah he wasn't a fan when that actually happened lol

Oh no! Not at all! It’s actually one of the things that I love about chameleons…they look so serious, yet can be so goofy. My girl Stella is so fierce, hissing and trying to bite with little provocation. But then I catch her hanging by her tail with her back feet just dangling or doing other things which are just adorable.

Oh no! Not at all! It’s actually one of the things that I love about chameleons…they look so serious, yet can be so goofy. My girl Stella is so fierce, hissing and trying to bite with little provocation. But then I catch her hanging by her tail with her back feet just dangling or doing other things which are just adorable.
They try to so hard to act serious. That's what it is. Then when they don't realize we're watching they're playing :ROFLMAO:

Agreed! It's one of the things I love most about them. Here's one from just the other day along these lines 😂🥰

Attachments

• 06792B41-7C6D-4F9C-ABAA-BCA0617CD5E0.jpeg
    06792B41-7C6D-4F9C-ABAA-BCA0617CD5E0.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom