Spawn (Hyperion offspring)

both males seem to have ankaramy in them, that lateral line is very prominent

i had a female that was an offspring from hyperion and jim said the dam that paired with hyperion was a cb ambilobe female from his anubis line

so i think its possible hyperion might be the cross, but i cant say he is for sure, that red body and purple barring looks ambilobe. who knows...

Wc

both males seem to have ankaramy in them, that lateral line is very prominent

i had a female that was an offspring from hyperion and jim said the dam that paired with hyperion was a cb ambilobe female from his anubis line

so i think its possible hyperion might be the cross, but i cant say he is for sure, that red body and purple barring looks ambilobe. who knows...

Hyperion was a wild cought male and i have had anibus jr offspring and none of them were pink at all. so just gotta wait and see. they do have that stripe like an ank

Hyperion was a wild cought male and i have had anibus jr offspring and none of them were pink at all. so just gotta wait and see. they do have that stripe like an ank

yeah he is WC which is up in the air, i hope they color up into ambilobes, either way they will turn out stunning nonetheless

yeah he is WC which is up in the air, i hope they color up into ambilobes, either way they will turn out stunning nonetheless
Bump

What do you think jim? Just curious...i think more time might be needed but thought you could give some input.

I have a few hyperion males and they look Ambilobe to me. I also have Bonaroo females and I think the Bonaroo x Hyperion offspring will look insane!

I have a few hyperion males and they look Ambilobe to me. I also have Bonaroo females and I think the Bonaroo x Hyperion offspring will look insane!

that would be cool! i didnt know you got males, post pics lol!!!

i dont think they have to lo.ok pink:confused:,but who knows:cool:.but ibleedcolors urs looks like ankaramy to me,,,hes nice though

looks very much like a cross to me what does it is the pink with darker pink/red spots and that whit line very pronounced imo i guess cross

my Hypo male

Here is my guy. I have been waiting to get some good fired shots of this guy. He looks almost pure Ankaramy. Beautiful regardless. He is usually very green and then fires like this.

Attachments

• 20120514_132943.jpg
    20120514_132943.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 174
  • 20120514_132541.jpg
    20120514_132541.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 164
Ank is mainland too right?

its possible one made a migration... (or was carried) to ambilobe

EDIT: He looks awesome no matter what he is!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom