Sooo, sometimes I handle and handfeed my L.williamsi geckos

JonRich

I got a small group of these guys from Laurie about 7 or so months ago and they are amazing!!! They all turned out to be males and are just gorgeous blues . This one just seemed to be more bold from the rest and I also always hand feed him (in his cage). Well for the past month or so he started jumping on my hand and then rubbing his belly on my hand. I thought he was just a lil pervert. But I'm sure he is just feeling my warm skin. Well tonight he did this and stayed on my for almost a half hour while i watched a movie .Then my wife came in and put her hand out and he jumped on her and did the same . Well I guess he got warm enough and started to explore . I went and got some mango purée and he started to eat.

Video Enjoy. They are really fragile and I don't reccomend doing this with yours, I consider myself lucky with this guy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1s_MwmofX0

Jon I hate you, my Williamsi don't do that. My group just keeps rolling. I have 5 right now. Watching the babies is a really good time, at least I still have something on you.:)

Holy cuteness factor, Batman! Wow, that little guy is adorable, and I love his little tongue! Hope that you are able to find that guy a girlfriend at some point. :D

He is really great, how old is he, do they get any bigger?
Edit: I just Googled it, I guess that's pretty close to full size :)

Now.thats awesome! Beautiful geckos they are, a bummer they all turned out males though.
Thanks. Yea, i'm still on a female hunt. Ordered a pair ( because they wouldn't sell a female along). I got 2 MALES.. I just sent them back for a refund. Super frustrating.

Thats really neat! Its those select bold animals that make keeping really enjoyable.
Yea, i have been blessed with almost all my stock. Most were very people friendly.

Jon I hate you, my Williamsi don't do that. My group just keeps rolling. I have 5 right now. Watching the babies is a really good time, at least I still have something on you.:)
lol, don't throw it in my face Laurie. Soon i'll get a confirmed female and it's on n poppin.

wow i never really seen them .they are to cuteeeeee !
Thanks, Yea they are great animals. After recently dealing with some WC geckos that were in poor health. I am 150% convinced that CB/CBB is the way to go with not only these guys, but all animals you'd like to keep without issue.
That's awesome Jon!! They are just soooo cool. I am super jealous ;)
Thanks Clark. I still have a male for you ;)

Holy cuteness factor, Batman! Wow, that little guy is adorable, and I love his little tongue! Hope that you are able to find that guy a girlfriend at some point. :D
lol, thanks. Super fun. They are wayy different them Chams. I had one run up my arm and down my shirt and was runing back n forth on my belly. Super weird and funny feeling.

His little tongue!!! So cute!!!
They don't have eyelids, so they use it to clean they eyes also.:rolleyes:

He is really great, how old is he, do they get any bigger?
Edit: I just Googled it, I guess that's pretty close to full size :)
lol, They stay fairly small. The one in the video is about 10-11 months and pretty much full grown at about 3-3.5". I do have a male that had a bad case of substrate with gnats in his cage. I would feed him everyother day, but i realized that he would also eat gnats allllllll dayyyy longgg. He is pushing 4" and really plump, almost overweight. He needs a diet soon.

Jon thats cool but those hand are looking a little female and white... were you scared pale....:)

Jon thats cool but those hand are looking a little female and white... were you scared pale....:)

lmaooooo. Good eye Hoj. The host hand is my wife's hand, in full winter coloration ( of lack there of). The finger with the mango paste is mine. lol

Back
Top Bottom