Somthing wrong

hello every body me chameleon hasn't eaten in a week I offered him Dubias crickets super worm bu nothing worked also I noticed that he is still quiet active but he gos to sleep vey early please please help I'm very worried

hello every body me chameleon hasn't eaten in a week I offered him Dubias crickets super worm bu nothing worked also I noticed that he is still quiet active but he gos to sleep vey early please please help I'm very worried
Please take your Cham to a very experienced vet that has dealt with chameleons before. Sleeping during the day is a sign that you Cham is very sick. If you tell us your location, @jannb may be able to tell you a good vet in your area. Good luck and keep us posted! Also a pic would be helpful

If he is active for the rest of the day with eyes open he is most likely fine. My veiled heads in at least an hour before his lights go out, and they are generally set to go off around sunset.

My guy will also find his sleeping spot about 1-1.5 hrs before lights out. But he doesn't close his eyes until after the lights are out.

What is your UVB situation? Just a few days ago I noticed my female panther closing her eyes before bedtime while basking, right after commenting in a thread in the health clinic. Turns out a new UVB tube or compact that's too close will bother their eyes. Eliminate that scenario and go from there.

What are your temps like? Supplement schedule?

just curious how far was your tube and how far did you move it away from his likely basking areas?

Back
Top Bottom