Someone please help.

When my guy was down, I kept him in front of me on the warm cable box (tv off of course) and it kept him warm with the vents to hold onto. He was very comfy and eventually pulled through. An eye dropper is good to force feed, chop up some crickets with water into a cream. Don't give too much or they may spit it up. He has beautiful color. I am pulling for you.

hmm it was a thought. Maybe when it is time for lights out you can find a warm spot near a heater or even heat a room like the bathroom up to a nice 80 degree for him to spend the night. I dont think keeping him up will be much help to his condition. You are doing great!! The last pic he was looking alot better that the start for sure.

aeeb86b2-692f-0034.jpg

He seems to just be relaxing now.
I think I may put his little enclosure in the bathroom and get a space heater going.
He's holding himself up and was climbing a
Little bit.
I'm camped out on the floor keeping an eye on him and the pups are here hoping that their scaly brother pulls through.
aeeb86b2-69d6-ecaf.jpg

Thank you I everyone for all you're support. I will post updates through the night.

aeeb8050-9a04-3e10.jpg

On the move.

Oh my god i read through this post and i started tearing up...i feel so bad but i am BEYOND happy that he is starting to come through, he is such a fighter, and props to you for sticking with him. The picture where he was laying in your hand i seriously wanted to cry that was so sad...:( im gonna keep coming through to see how he is doing.

Oh my god i read through this post and i started tearing up...i feel so bad but i am BEYOND happy that he is starting to come through, he is such a fighter, and props to you for sticking with him. The picture where he was laying in your hand i seriously wanted to cry that was so sad...:( im gonna keep coming through to see how he is doing.

I was definitely in tears all night.
It's heart breaking.
It's a miracle that he's up and moving around. I just hope it only going up from here.

Wow, my fingers, toes and just about everything else is crossed ! He is definately a fighter and you are an amazing person :) I soooooo hope he makes it, he is such a handsome fella.

how is he doingthis morning let me know asap i have been thinking about you guys all night my comp pooped out on me last night dont have a clue what happen but it works now glad to see those last pics he looks better hope all went well last nigh

I think it is still really early in Arizona, but i still had to come check. He is such a lil trooper, I am hopeing and wishing for you guys.

Yes i also came back to check, it is 7 am in AZ so I hope the cham and the wonderful girl caring for him are getting some much needed rest. I have has nothing to offer on the thread except both the cham and his keeper and amazing.

Good morning everyone!
Bemis is still with us. We set him up in the bathroom with a space heater all night. My alarm went of and I think I jumped out of bed to rush to him.
His eyes don't seem quiet as sunken in and he willingly takes water from a dropper. Going to see if we can get him some liquid food/supplements to give him a little extra boost.
aeeb83c4-16f6-09ce.jpg

He's still hanging on. And luckily my husband is off all day and will be able to keep him hydrated and happy while mom is at work.

Back
Top Bottom