IMG_6311.jpg

IMG_6304.jpg

n. levis levis

IMG_6312.jpg

IMG_6317.jpg

IMG_6319.jpg

IMG_6330.jpg

IMG_6331.jpg

Cool! I love your n. levi levi! Such a little sweetie with the cutest big eyes! Is he an Australian Barking Gecko? I'd love one of those!

very cool wheeleri and levis! We have them too and are breeding them as well this year. They're so much fun to watch. Where did you get yours at?

Miss Lily- an Australian Barking Gecko is N. milii old classification U. milii

very cool wheeleri and levis! We have them too and are breeding them as well this year. They're so much fun to watch. Where did you get yours at?

Miss Lily- an Australian Barking Gecko is N. milii old classification U. milii

I picked up my young ones from Jons jungle. He was a real nice guy and local. They really are fun to watch. My Wheeleri adults I picked up from a pet shop owner that was having a hard time and had to unload them. I got a great deal.

I am going to be breeding Wheeleri this year , but the levis are far from being ready.

Do you have any N. Amyae? That is next on my list. I think they look like little dinosaurs.

Last edited:
that top shot with an overview of the body is rather strange looking! :)
Beautiful eyes though. Are they friendly?

I picked up my young ones from Jons jungle. He was a real nice guy and local. They really are fun to watch. My Wheeleri adults I picked up from a pet shop owner that was having a hard time and had to unload them. I got a great deal.

I am going to be breeding Wheeleri this year , but the levis are far from being ready.

Do you have any N. Amyae? That is next on my list. I think they look like little dinosaurs.

We got our levis levis pair from Jon as well! We got them when he was at Daytona. We have a male amyae and are looking for a female. It's just that they are so dang expensive!

Back
Top Bottom