SoCal Locals

Those are some great set ups and pictures! I'll be moving this Saturday and hope to build a pretty big free range for my Panther and I'll be shopping for a female in about 3 months or less!

Those are some great set ups and pictures! I'll be moving this Saturday and hope to build a pretty big free range for my Panther and I'll be shopping for a female in about 3 months or less!

Better get on that breeding! I'm planning my panther cage!

Yea I kinda just stumbled across him. One of my younger cb tamatave escaped so I found this wild caught. It's hard to tell sometimes why they die on you sometimes but he was a monster in person he was a pretty big cham from any I've seen besides parsons.

Yea I kinda just stumbled across him. One of my younger cb tamatave escaped so I found this wild caught. It's hard to tell sometimes why they die on you sometimes but he was a monster in person he was a pretty big cham from any I've seen besides parsons.

That's really cool. My boy is on the smaller side for panthers but also only 9 months old so hopefully he grows a bit more. I'll have to look into a tamatave he has great colors

Nice set up! What's that green thing hanging on the back wall?

It's a chameleon fountain. I love it and so does my cham. I no longer have to run a dripper or mist for hydration, I only mist for humidity now.

Thanks any pictures of your cham.

The first picture in this thread is my Cham.
Here's another:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431586296.325817.jpg

I have a Few chameleons.. few ambilobes that im just getting back into then I have a few Ambanjas and some Nosy Falys .. Im in Simi Valley

I have a Few chameleons.. few ambilobes that im just getting back into then I have a few Ambanjas and some Nosy Falys .. Im in Simi Valley
Hi my daughter goes to Simi alot. We're in LA we have a chameleon, 2 dragons, 2 tree frogs .

Back
Top Bottom