So if I starve him he is not a d!ck? Guess so

rambonerzilla

Avid Member
Well well would you look at this yall! I decided to cut back on my special teenage mutant ninja chameleon recipe for a day since captain Spock (should be sensei Spock soon enough) is getting a little too big too quick.... and look who turned all nice and was willing to pose for the camera. Pretty sure he is just a fatty. But seriously the first time this 5 month old (I'm assuming by size but the first pic is when I got him and the second is 2 months later so maybe he's younger) has been friendly enough to get close to me in his enclosure. Usually he's a real moody butt hole. But today I opened his cage and he came right to the front where the feeder cup is and was all friendly like a completely different chameleon. OK third pic he's like hey bud fill the damn cup. Fourth pic is like YEAH I'M LOOKING AT YOU! Fifth pic is a crotch shot (still the same butthole) no pun intended. And the sixth pic is all yumma daddy yumma! But seriously how old do you think he is. Please chime in!
20160907_182009.jpg
20160907_181809.jpg
20160912_141308.jpg
20160912_141352.jpg
20160912_141426.jpg
20160912_142821.jpg
Oh and if anyone has a good guesstimation of his age I'd love yalls opinions. CHIME IN!

I hope you were partly joking about this. IMHO I seriously doubt that withholding food made your cham nicer. It might be a dangerous assumption to make. Starving a cham might make one less fussy about the food that IS offered, but I don't think a cham would change its behavior in order to influence you. They really don't "care" what we might want them to do as social niceties are just not part of their mental capacities. More likely is that he is finally more comfortable around you and your activity, and that filling his food dish is something he can rely on.

FWIW, I don't think of any cham as a "dick", butthole, or anything else along that line. They are what they are. Its not intended to irritate you, its not personal, and your opinion doesn't mean squat to them.

I hope you were partly joking about this. IMHO I seriously doubt that withholding food made your cham nicer. It might be a dangerous assumption to make. Starving a cham might make one less fussy about the food that IS offered, but I don't think a cham would change its behavior in order to influence you. They really don't "care" what we might want them to do as social niceties are just not part of their mental capacities. More likely is that he is finally more comfortable around you and your activity, and that filling his food dish is something he can rely on.

FWIW, I don't think of any cham as a "dick", butthole, or anything else along that line. They are what they are. Its not intended to irritate you, its not personal, and your opinion doesn't mean squat to them.
I'm at a loss for words here. I was certainly kidding. But I definitely appreciate the advice.
Ps my chameleon is not a complete d!ck... but I do believe his temperament isn't on the sweet cham side at all(half a d!ck). But maybe your right and I hope you are. I don't starve my cham if anything (judging by the increase in large poop pick up) I probably over feed him. I apologize for being in a happy kidding mood. especially if I made anyone think I abuse my cham cham
Sincerely, RAMBONERZILLA
#NOWMYCHAMDOESNTLIKEYOUEITHER #JK

I have two children myself(10yr and 1yr both girls) and I make it my responsibility to monitor and mandate what they have access to. Being how this isn't musically ( which i still monitor) or any kid stuff like that. I don't feel responsible for what you allow your children to do or see. But for God's sake and my chams sake if I peed on your feet by being an adult and responsible for my children whether you are or not I'd hate to be revoked of my PRIVILEGE and it is that.... to post on here. Do they make me feel bad for me having a Good day. Yeah ok I'm officially done being judged on this thread. Your kid doesn't see this unless you allow it and that's on you as it is on me with my children. And I do my best. But what ever. #ugh @BabyChamCham
You see me in a fight with a bear.... you better go help the bear

Back
Top Bottom