So I bought a Senegal Cham...1st time cham owner

So here is Patchouli in her newly remodeled home! I put 3 live plants in there.. A Pothos, a Ficus and a Schefflera (or however you spell it). Got her some Rep-Cal Herptivite multivitamin to start off with and got her a Reptisun 5.0 UVB lamp. Here are some pics!!! :D

Welcome to the forums. It's always great to see first time cham owners excited about doing things right the first time. Keep up the good work and you'll have a happy healthy cham.

-Alex

fellow senegal owner!!

congrats on your cham!!! i also have a sengal.. and she has grown to be beautiful.. shes mainly stays green.. sometimes she'll have black pokadots on her.. but she rarely turns brown or black completely.. mine has already grown to about 6 - 7 inches and has a big appetite.. they are beautiful chams.. i already purchased a veiled cham but my senegal is super green and gracefull.. her name is **koopa** .. anyways.. enjoy your cham!!!

Thanks all! Yea, I want to make sure she is happy and healthy. She's already had enough mistreatment in her short little life and I'm going to make sure it NEVER happens again! She seems pretty happy in her newly remodeled home. She climbs all over the place and basks and all that good stuff. She REALLY loves me... I think she knows I saved her...

Back
Top Bottom