Snails...Piglette is my HERO

I love to see more people keeping snails as feeders!

Snails are by far the most entertaining feeder to watch your chameleon consume :) They are usually excited beyond belief, but also a little confused on how to go about eating them. I think its hilarious.

Sammie's first snail :)
PfRE4_NP90f8V0Ee9P4ArIsFI_GBCVKH22_a09DEaNVd=w1361-h975-no

Laurie, I don't know whats wrong with your snails, but mine are papaya fiends! Here they are pulling up a chair to the papaya bar :)
NX1000

Im glad Muffins likes snails! He is so blue.

George turns the other way and wont acknowledge the snail.

Hehe Dr. Z loves them too but he still hates my phone. Olive was scared and I got interested looks from Bugsy with no takesies. Soon enough I'm sure! AND.. with eating machines come poo machines! Lmao. ;) I think I may have 2 trying to deposit eggs already too. They sink down into the dirt yeah? They are moving a little but one of them made a hole yesterday and now 2 of them are in their own little holes kinda buried down. Either way, they're fun to watch.. in their tanks.. and going in cham bellies. :D

Hehe Dr. Z loves them too but he still hates my phone. Olive was scared and I got interested looks from Bugsy with no takesies. Soon enough I'm sure! AND.. with eating machines come poo machines! Lmao. ;) I think I may have 2 trying to deposit eggs already too. They sink down into the dirt yeah? They are moving a little but one of them made a hole yesterday and now 2 of them are in their own little holes kinda buried down. Either way, they're fun to watch.. in their tanks.. and going in cham bellies. :D

Yes they burrow down to lay the eggs. I clean the tank each weekend and while cleaning I carefully go through all of the dirt to look for eggs. You want to be careful not to mess up the egg cluster or you will have to pick them out one by one.....and that is a pain.

Yes they burrow down to lay the eggs. I clean the tank each weekend and while cleaning I carefully go through all of the dirt to look for eggs. You want to be careful not to mess up the egg cluster or you will have to pick them out one by one.....and that is a pain.

Right on :)

Ok I may be a snail failure. Mine don't like the same foods as the rest, I have on eggs. But mine sure do move fast & they are very entertaining. I love them, but do they love me????

Ok I may be a snail failure. Mine don't like the same foods as the rest, I have on eggs. But mine sure do move fast & they are very entertaining. I love them, but do they love me????

have you tried cucumber? Are you misting them before you put the food in? I mist them once a day and that is when i put food in The water wakes them up. Mine really like turnip greens too,

I don't have chems I have chams:rolleyes: You know I have carpets, I have even talked about how cute they are. Just another man who doesn't listen to me.:(

Bobby i never get between to little boys fighting.:D

Max if you left us we would all cry. We still love you, now suck it up and stop whining.;)

Ok Mrs typo queen yes we have chams!!! Not chems, I can't believe u called me out on that!!!! :D but I still love you!!!:) now I want some carpets so call me!!

Land snails are nocturnal so I always mist and feed my snails at night right before lights out. Food usually disappears by morning

I recently started feeding my snails mangos and they really go nuts

Land snails are nocturnal so I always mist and feed my snails at night right before lights out. Food usually disappears by morning

I recently started feeding my snails mangos and they really go nuts

Yeah I feed mine in the evening, and I too gave them mango recently. They did love it.

Back
Top Bottom