Slowly but soon it will be immaculate

SoCal Soldier

So since the lost of my Kami, I am still going to finish my custom cage build. So started up again today, worked on the stand today if I have time tomorrow I will finish it up; slowly but surely I hope to finish in April. But here is the basic out line of the cage and stand. Still adding to it: the top , finish stand, sides, door, tub for soil & drainage then cosmetic to make it all set in, this is going to be a vivarium.

cabe build1.jpg

cabe build2.jpg

Gotta love seeing something finally coming together. Great job so far can't wait to see the finished product:D

Ya I was thinking about doing the fake rock back ground, but I have these tree trunks cut thinly and then I am going to have branches come out of the back with a 3' 1/2" grapevine up the middle. Then to fill in the spaces I was thinking of using thin cuts of rocks. Hopefully within this week I can put it together to take some pictures to show you.

That'll be awesome. Just make sure everything is waterproof. You don't want to have to pull a part a beautiful looking setup because of mold.

cage5.jpg

cage6.jpg

So finally had some time today to work on my cage. Got a good deal on my Grapevine for only $80, got her down from $135 :D Little by little

Back
Top Bottom