Simon the red!!

tago

I have a question do anybody in the forums have a Cham from simon the red?he is from chamlot chameleons. He looks awesome and hes offspring is going to be ready this summer. But I want to see any of he's offspring. if you do would you post a picture? I will appreciate it.
thanks!

Nobody has any Simon babies yet...but besides Little Clown he is our most asked for sire.

We had a tiny batch of babies hatch from him a while back and we ended up keeping them.
Here is Simons son

IMAG7182_zps6bbb1ec4.jpg

The next batch of eggs is much larger and has begun to sweat. So hopfully those little babies will be out soon!

The eggs are sweating now and I have candled them and confirmed there are babies inside... However none have broke the shell yet.

We don't take pre orderes...mainly because I don't like "counting my chameleons before they hatch"

If all go well and they hatch healthy they will be ready in three months .

The eggs are sweating now and I have candled them and confirmed there are babies inside... However none have broke the shell yet.

We don't take pre orderes...mainly because I don't like "counting my chameleons before they hatch"

If all go well and they hatch healthy they will be ready in three months .
Thats good! Well please keep me posted. Hopefully I can get one!

Update on the clutch

One baby has come out. I have 3 pips and several other eggs sweating. Looks like they will all be trickling out slowly

another upate

The eggs have been hatching over the past few weeks...still have some to go!

All the babies look great and eating fruits and little crickets.

I am not taking pre orders BUT if you are interest red in a Simon offspring PM me your email and I will put you on a list to be given a heads up

I'll let you know when they ready for first dibs before officially putting them up for sale.

I expect them to be ready in July

Nobody has any Simon babies yet...but besides Little Clown he is our most asked for sire.

We had a tiny batch of babies hatch from him a while back and we ended up keeping them.
Here is Simons son

IMAG7182_zps6bbb1ec4.jpg

The next batch of eggs is much larger and has begun to sweat. So hopfully those little babies will be out soon!

Hi, just looked on your website, but I don't see Simon as breeder. Will you have available babies anytime soon?

Back
Top Bottom