Should I be concerned?

froggielog

Established Member
Oliver has now slept on the black metal grate/stand thing last night and then when I came home today he was climbing back on it. Now he wasnt on it when I left. The reason this concerns me is because yesterday he was very ticked at me because i did a whole, clean out and re do of his cage and when I reached up at the top to move something real quick after I had put him in he took a dive to the bottom of his cage. Now he is fine, he is eating, drinking and he even pooped today, but this still bugs me. Also the stand is about a foot off the ground.

should I really be this worried? :confused::confused:

Not sure of the story but sounds like u r worried about the fall?

If so..chams will fall/drop from height as an escape response and usually dont get injured. Suggest that u monitor him to make sure it doesnt happen often as the cham may end up breaking something. They also tend to fall if they have mbd, but think u just scared him/her.

Not sure of the story but sounds like u r worried about the fall?

If so..chams will fall/drop from height as an escape response and usually dont get injured. Suggest that u monitor him to make sure it doesnt happen often as the cham may end up breaking something. They also tend to fall if they have mbd, but think u just scared him/her.

He doesn't show any sign of injury, he climbs around fine,grips strong, so visible bumps, bruises or abnormally. I pray that he never get mbd, I take him out for an hour of sun each day to help prevent. :)
Yea...he puffed up real big but before i could back away, he jumped :(

He seems to be fine. Not MBD from what i can see, but keep a close eye because it happens fast. One week my chameleon was fine, the next He had MBD just cuz i slacked on the calcium. As long as your doing calcium alot, youll be fine i think

Aw I assume he recovered right?
I use repashy all in one and bugburger+veggies and fruits. fingers crossed it never happens :)

Back
Top Bottom