Ship Your Reptiles help.

Nicholasdeaan

Avid Member
So I went to make a membership on ShipYourReptiles.com and when I put in my email address ([email protected]), a display appeared saying it isn't a valid email address. This is my primary email address that I use on a daily basis. The weird thing is, this is the 2nd time today a website told me that my email address isn't valid. I used it this email address for other things today. But websites aren't allowing me to do so. Computer guys. Help!

If you are having trouble setting up an account email their customer support or call them. They are fantastic and are my preferred company that I use for shipping. Who knows could be a holiday issue. try again tomorrow morning. If you need contact information send me a msg and let me know.

Jason

Some sites have problems dealing with specific browsers. I have had issues placing orders when using Chrome, but none when using Internet Explorer, or vice-versa. You could try switching it up and seeing if that takes care of the problem.

Janet, wasn't a typo error. I put it in over and over. I thought so to at first.

Thanks Norcal55, I will shoot you a message if I have issues again! I didn't call today, I didn't have any time at. Busy day at work

Matt, I didn't know you could call or even think about looking for a number....I'm an idiot, you're a genius! Lol I thought they were a web based company only.

KapitalJ, Do you use Gmail? That's what I'm having issues with!

Decadancin, good thinking. I have been using Chrome I belive. I have a default set. But I forget what it is. I'll try that as well. Thanks for the replys everyone!

Alot of times for me if I choose the auto fill of my email.... say I put in the first 4 letters and then hit the rest of it in the bar above where it suggests.... I have that same issue. I always have to go all non lazy and manually type in all 20 letters. It's exhausting and makes me feel so angry. I don't know what it is but I'm pretty sure it's a conspiracy!

Back
Top Bottom