She's a Nutter!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Amy has always been the typical female Veiled - always hungry and very greedy! At the moment she is obsessed with trying to eat my finger nails - they are painted with crackle nail varnish and yesterday I had her out and was telling my hubby about what she was doing and next thing I know she's shown him and shot at my thumbnail with her tongue! It's not only fingernials that are fair game either - she sees the sparkly bits on my glasses and tries aiming at those and she's even aimed at my eyes before now too! Every time I walk up to the vivs - hers is next to Tommy's (they can't see each other), with food for him, she is there at the front leaning over with her tongue ready just in case I have food for her!

Haha! Very funny, Laurie! It's getting beyond funny now though. Even walking up to her viv gets her very attentive and the tongue starts coming out! Removing the drip catcher container is also difficult as she will follow my fingers whilst I reach in - she has also taken aim at my watch before now! Being a girly-cham, I am reluctant to feed her more but I don't ever remember Lily being this bad with food! She is also unreceptive and turns positively evil if she catches sight of Tommy! I thought she was gravid since she is no longer receptive, but there is no sign of anything in the eggy department at all!

Oh, she's a character alright! She's a little monster too! My first cham was also a female veiled as at the time I didn't like the 'fish-like' body shape of the males - I love the more rounded body shape of the females and they are just as colourful in their own way! I know they are more work with the egg laying and such, but they are so worth it!:D I've had Amy since she was 3 months old and she's always been a character!

Bless Amy my Mia is just as greedy the other day i was given her some super worms and she tried to eat two at the same time would she hell let one go. Little Devil, out of all my reptiles and other pets she's the greedy one. They act like you've never fed them in months, i've always said if the rspca would come to my house she'd have her little bags packed and out the door along with my other pets cause she'd make it out to the rspca that she'd never been fed and they'd take her off me.

I have to say the 3 of you are just so much fun to have here. You all have such miss treaded chams lol. Ashleigh your latest comments here had me rolling on the floor! I hope she doesn't start packing. Amy and Camille both always seen very neglected also. lol:D:D:D I loved getting to meet Camille, just wish I could come over the pond and meet the other girls.:(

I have to say the 3 of you are just so much fun to have here. You all have such miss treaded chams lol. Ashleigh your latest comments here had me rolling on the floor! I hope she doesn't start packing. Amy and Camille both always seen very neglected also. lol:D:D:D I loved getting to meet Camille, just wish I could come over the pond and meet the other girls.:(

Yeah Mia Camille and Amy are the most neglected chams on here in their eyes anyway. lmao, such brats! Mia might just read this pack her things then come and live with you since im such a bad chameleon mummy. :p I'll tell her to drop in and pick Amy up on the way, the two of them will be in their little boat going over the pond in no time. :D lol

Bless Amy my Mia is just as greedy the other day i was given her some super worms and she tried to eat two at the same time would she hell let one go. Little Devil, out of all my reptiles and other pets she's the greedy one. They act like you've never fed them in months, i've always said if the rspca would come to my house she'd have her little bags packed and out the door along with my other pets cause she'd make it out to the rspca that she'd never been fed and they'd take her off me.

ROFL! That is just so funny! Amy is exactly the same! If I go up to Tommy's cage, Amy is there in the corner of hers and is either scratching to ccome out or has got her tongue half out ready for food!:rolleyes:

Maybe the UK food isn't as satisfying as the food inthe rest of the world - hence we have the world's hungriest chamleons! It would be great to have you visit Laurie!:D

Just be glad yours doesn't aim for the buttons on your shirts that are places on pockets. A pocket on your shirt that happens to be placed on a spot most females don't like to have chameleon tongues.

Back
Top Bottom