Selling Mulberry

aggiegrad2012

Would anyone be interested in buying mulberry leaves? I have at my disposal, a large grove of mulberry trees, and with fall coming all the leaves will be falling. BTW all of these trees are wild growing on private land, so they have never been touched with pesticides, I use them for my silks and I have never had any problems. Since they will be useless to the tree in a few months, I was wondering if anyone would like some leaves as I am going to blanch a HUGE batch, might as well do some for everyone. If anyone is interested I blanch the leaves and then freeze them for future use. If you were to buy any I wouldn't freeze them since they would most likely thaw during shipping and its easier and cheaper to keep something cool than keep something frozen. They would go flat rate USPS since the small boxes are cheap. Any other shipping ideas are welcome. Let me know what you think!

P.S. Didn't want to put this in the classified section, just wanted to see if anyone is interested before I actually do the work.

I would like to get a little more than just shipping. I'm looking to probably price it at price/pound before blanching, since post blanch it gets a little heavier. I want to be fair. I need to go get a bunch of leaves and weigh them and see how much a pound actually is. Like I said I'm just feeling out the "market" before I get too into it.

I very well could be. I actually had just posted on fb asking friends if they had any trees. Ha.

Let me know what price would be. One pound, kaysville utah 84037

Ok so I have weighed some leaves and I assumed there would be ALOT less in a pound! But here is a pound none the less. With US Priority flat rate boxes the shipping can range based on the size of the box, anywhere between 5-15 bucks. I was hoping to get 5 dollars a pound. Is that too unreasonable?
photo (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom