Screameleons?

Peachypink

Chameleon Enthusiast
I'm a bit disappointed to see that Screameleons looks to be no longer running? Their Website is there but I get an error when I try to see anything available and they have not returned my attempts to contact them. This is a bummer since they are a site sponsor and I was really hoping to get a Cham from them.

Does anyone know for sure what happened with them?

I'm a bit disappointed to see that Screameleons looks to be no longer running? Their Website is there but I get an error when I try to see anything available and they have not returned my attempts to contact them. This is a bummer since they are a site sponsor and I was really hoping to get a Cham from them.

Does anyone know for sure what happened with them?

I dont know but FL Chams seems to be having the same issue. At least we still got the Kammers :).

I just ordered a veiled from Flchams, so I imagine they are running, at least. Poor customer service is rampant, even amongst sellers with good animals. People just don't get that part of running any businesses means being attentive to customers. Yes, you have to prioritize, if you're inundated with messages, but there's no excuse for not returning an email within 3 business days, IMO. If they can't reply to you, but from someone who values your time and takes the time to respond.

Same with Panther Company

Really! Jeez.

So I think what is going on is the its out with the old. A lot of these guys are having issues in our niche industry. As these days everyone is a breeder and all the at home hobby breeders charge lower prices. So I think a lot of people, that dont know or care about BL buy from the cheaper places and that makes it hard for these guys to stay in business.

The market for 400 dollar panthers, is quickly out the window with all the hobby breeders charging 200.

I just ordered a veiled from Flchams, so I imagine they are running, at least. Poor customer service is rampant, even amongst sellers with good animals. People just don't get that part of running any businesses means being attentive to customers. Yes, you have to prioritize, if you're inundated with messages, but there's no excuse for not returning an email within 3 business days, IMO. If they can't reply to you, but from someone who values your time and takes the time to respond.

You ordered or received? There was a few things on there Facebook about a month back of people ordering and never getting anything. They had to file Paypal disputes, those posts have since been deleted so maybe they are running on a skeleton crew now and filling orders?

They defiantly stopped filling orders, they did not shut down there site from taking them though.

The picture that I have as my avatar thing is a cham I bought from Panther Company back in December. Then, they had great customer service and responded quickly to questions I had. Now, their website doesn't work and they don't post on facebook, and they don't return phone calls or emails. Done for good or for awhile I guess.

i got my panther from chameleonparadise.com they have some great panthers there

That's where I got my previous Panther. Bruce was great. But I was looking this time for something a little different and I was really loving the color on some of the Screameleons I saw.

I tried Screameleons a long time ago for available chameleons with very poor email response,if ever returning my email!

I bought my male panther from Chameleons Northwest, a sponsor, 3 weeks ago. He's a very healthy, very hungry guy. Good luck and thanks for the heads up!

image.jpeg

I've done business w/ Vinnie Maggio of the Panther Company in the past. My avatar is from him. Vinnie's FaceBook site is now ALL bearded dragons.

Just spent close to an hour on the phone with Brianna at Kramers and ordered this new little guy! I am so excited to see how he turns out!! She was great!!!

The blue guys is the Sire and the red barred is the brother of the Dam. He's gonna be so adorable!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7620.jpg
    IMG_7620.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_7621.jpg
    IMG_7621.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 216
That's where I got my previous Panther. Bruce was great. But I was looking this time for something a little different and I was really loving the color on some of the Screameleons I saw.
I recently got a baby Panther from the Chameleon Company in Florida. Very very reasonable price and shipping prices are included with list price. They have several males listed online but they have more babies available than what is listed online. So give them a call. They respond much better that way haha!

You ordered or received? There was a few things on there Facebook about a month back of people ordering and never getting anything. They had to file Paypal disputes, those posts have since been deleted so maybe they are running on a skeleton crew now and filling orders?

They defiantly stopped filling orders, they did not shut down there site from taking them though.

I just placed the order last night and received a confirmation email. That would be a real shame to have to file a dispute with Mike. He was always an upstanding person, when he first appeared. My first parsonii came from him, somewhere near 10 years ago. I hope I get my veiled as I really like that Driskel bloodline and I trust his husbandry and breeding.

I recently got a baby Panther from the Chameleon Company in Florida. Very very reasonable price and shipping prices are included with list price. They have several males listed online but they have more babies available than what is listed online. So give them a call. They respond much better that way haha!
That's where I got my male from, good guy to work with

Back
Top Bottom