SBCK Meeting with pictures.

Darn how did I miss this get together?? You all met down south??? I could have swung by then hit up disneyland. *pouts*

Great meeting!

It really was a great meeting! Sorry I had to kick you guys out at 5.... A lot of us continued the meeting at alternate locations for a bit... so next time ill request the entire day. In the past we said 2-5pm and the evening was open for us to leave whenever we wanted.

Thanks to all of you who came and thanks to Dave and Alice for starting this awesome group and thanks to Bill for continuing it! I have zero issue hosting meetings from here on out. Only reason I can see it not working out is if AquaZamp has a show or Renee and I are out of town, but it shouldn't be an issue. :)

Ok, I'm late to the party with my pictures!

Here are pictures of Kevin's giant melleri, Bill's p.o'd baby melleri, Bill and Laurie, and Craig taking my picture while I was taking his!
It was a great meeting with a good turn out. Great to finally meet Laurie too!

Attachments

• DSCN0188.jpg
    DSCN0188.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCN0191.jpg
    DSCN0191.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 147
  • DSCN0193.jpg
    DSCN0193.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 123
  • DSCN0194.jpg
    DSCN0194.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 108
Here are pictures of Kevin's giant melleri, Bill's p.o'd baby melleri, Bill and Laurie, and Craig taking my picture while I was taking his!
It was a great meeting with a good turn out. Great to finally meet Laurie too!

Dang, Tylene! nice timing with that shot of Craig lol!

We were so late. That drive was a lot longer than I thought. And if Linda didn't take so damned long meeting us at the restaurant... well, we might have only been 1-1/2 hours late. lol!

Kayla and I went to Rice Canyon Tropicals to pick up trees for ChamEO workshops. I didn't get a chance to bring any in for sale because we took longer than expected. But I have a lot here if anyone needs any. Although, within the next week they'll all become bonsai which means they won't be so inexpensive. :p

Have a great week!

Back
Top Bottom