Rip

crystal9534

just wanted to let everyone know, that Ziva died today. not sure what happened but i came home from work and found her on the ground. she was going through a really big shed. she seemed fine yesterday.
RIP baby ziva. you will be greatly missed. we had a great time with you, sweetheart.

:(
Sorry for your loss.

Ive replied to too many of these threads today, its making me sad :(

Tell us some memories you have with her.

one of my favorites is when she was sitting on my chest and i wiggled my tongue at her. she turned both eyes at me and opened her mouth like she was gonna get it. :) she also loved to sit on our hand and relax and take a nap.

:eek: Sounds like an awesome little chameleon she was.

I still dont have a cham yet, Im still reading up to make sure I am prepared for one, but I cant imagine the feeling of loosing one. They seem like animals that you can get very attached to.

Do you have any other chams?

thanks everyone. she was only about a year and a half. we think there might have been something wrong in her head. she fell ALOT. maybe she broke her neck this fall, maybe something else. we don't know. we're just gonna bury her instead of poke and prod her.

Sorry that you lost her at such a young age.

Are you getting a necropsy done to see if you can find out why she died??
It would also show whether she was carrying eggs or not....and if not why she was so blotted.

Falling can be the symptom of several things...including MBD. In some of the pictures you posted she had gular edema (I didn't see those pictures until today or I would have mentioned it...I'm surprised that the vet didn't pick up on it).

she's lost weight since then. that was the first day we brought her home. gular edema? vet never mentioned anything wrong with her

Im Sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is because i lost my boy yesterday. I really like that you have a fond memory of her, thats wht makes you never forget. I remember George falling asleep on my hand, It was so funny coz he opened his eyes after 5 mins, looked straight at me, turned around and went back to sleep, lol. Ill never forget him just like you will never forget your girl.

Sorry about both your losses. Our Cham is only 2 months old, and at first the wife wasn't to crazy about him. Now she is always at the cage looking for him and talking to him (I tell her he can't hear you! but it doesn't matter to her).
They really grow on you and the family! definitely not a gold fish!

Back
Top Bottom