RIP Bo

napoleon2411

My newest chameleon, my girl Bo has passed away. We got home this evening and she was gone, on the bottom of the cage. Will always remember you.
431310_10151338641860276_645305275_22914598_479693150_n.jpg

Awe I am so very sorry for the loss of you little girl Bo. This is so very sad. Please know my heart is with you as you go through this very difficult and painful time.

Sad to hear that!! I've only had a Cham a month and absolutely love them. Sorry if I missed an earlier post but why did bo die? :-(

Very sorry to hear about your loss of your litte girl Bo. I recently lost my female Veild. its not easy to loose a pet. may she R.I.P and know she will be greatly missed by her family!

thanks for all your kind messages. we really don't know how she died. she hasnt really been eating as well as i would have liked since we got her home, only had her about a month. when we got home today she was at the bottom of her cage. looked as though she had gone down there, not fallen off the branches or anything. it was very nasty to see. i feel like ive failed, as i cant see why she wasnt happy and healthy. we have another one, a hoe called Napoleon who we have had for 4 months now and he is very happy and healthy and growing nicely...

thanks for all your kind messages. we really don't know how she died. she hasnt really been eating as well as i would have liked since we got her home, only had her about a month. when we got home today she was at the bottom of her cage. looked as though she had gone down there, not fallen off the branches or anything. it was very nasty to see. i feel like ive failed, as i cant see why she wasnt happy and healthy. we have another one, a hoe called Napoleon who we have had for 4 months now and he is very happy and healthy and growing nicely...

That's not nice, but it sounds like it could have been a problem bo already had from when he/ she was at the shop/breeder. I have a few other reptiles and my beardy had a red mite infestation from a reputable reptile store store!! Just a thought. But hope all goes well with your other Cham :)

Back
Top Bottom