repti fogger ok to use for panther cham

Yes, but humidifiers work too. Apparently those things don't last long before they die on you.

Just remember to use distilled or RO water. Water with minerals will kill a fogger. Also remember to clean it out very often as to not have mold buildup.

i have one but like the others said you have to watch it dosent get chalked up i make sure i regularly clean mine. Put it in half warm water half vinegar for 30 mins to a hour give it a good scrub and it removes the chalk limescale. and after so often the disc membrane has to be replaced but they arent expensive you can get them on ebay. I think it works quite well helps keep the humidity up in my cham cage and creates a nice fog. probably not as quite as good as a humidifier but find it ok hope that helps

The Repti Fogger is so much better then the little disc fogger that you have to set in a cup of water and it splashes water everywhere and then breaks on the 2nd use. After fussing with trying to keep it clean all the time I decided to buy the Reptifogger. It’s definitely easier to use and less messy. It’s a good way to give your cham that extra boost of humidity once in awhile. Well worth the money.

yeah the repti fogger is a nice device and is easy to use..he seem too like it...
he always go's underneath it is that ok for him to do that...

Mine will sit underneath the fog as well, almost looks like she is smiling like it’s therapeutic. It’s like a spa day for her. I don’t know if it’s bad for them to be under it. I wouldn’t think it is but someone please correct me if im wrong.

yeah i like to use clean water..but i dont know if it's bad for them
if anybody out there with info thay would give me thxs

I like mine.. I run it on my anoles. the only maintenance needed is to bleach the hose occasionally to avoid bacterial growth and/or mold. summoner12 mentioned RO water. I agree

Haven't used the Reptfogger per se, but I do use larger ultrasonic room humidifiers all the time. Most models can be modified to fog several cages in a row if needed. Same basic technology, but they are a bit sturdier and easy to keep clean. As said before, keep the unit clear of hard water scale with vinegar, and clear of bacteria with bleach solution on a regular basis. RO water is the best thing since sliced bread!

Back
Top Bottom