REPTAID new organic anti-parasite/health boost formula

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ingredients:
More about the herbs in this formula:

Olive Leaf - Helps keep colds and flu at bay, supports immune system, high in antioxidants. Olive Leaf is an excellent anti-microbial that will kill viruses and bacteria.

Mustard Seed - Used in fevers, colds and influenza. Helps move acute conditions from the body more quickly.

Black Seed - An overall tonic herb known for its effects on the respiratory system, stomach and intestinal tract, kidney and liver, and the circulatory and immune system.

Pau D’arco - South American herb that is used for parasites and fungus. Also used for dry cough, anti-inflammatory and blood cleansing. We also use this herb for it’s anti-bacterial properties. Large doses or continued use of this product can cause miscarriage in pregnant animals.

Cloves - To rid the body of any microscopic parasites and soothes the intestinal tract. Strong disinfecting action.

Grapefruit Seed Extract – Used as a parasitic for small parasites. Has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. For more information go to www.biochemresearch.com.

Alcohol - To bring out the properties in the herbs and preserve the tincture.

Sounds like you almost have an energy drink going on. Now to make a human version...

Thanks for the info on the phone tonight! We will definitely be ordering some soon and I can't wait to try it on the dragons as well! :)

I just got mine in the mail.

Thanks ! Mr. Ma'am the melleri will be my first subject. After I get a fresh poo from him for a float I will start him on it. I am excited to see the results.

Thanks for the fast shipping and great product.

Hey Elliot/Sandy!

Just got my shipment yesterday (all the way to the great white north already ... I'm impressed)

I'll let you know how my guys fare when I get a chance to read through the instructions and dose them.

Thanks for the quick action.

Skeeta
Wonderful. If you have any questions about how to treat your animals just pm us or call if you like. We look forward to hearing great feedback from you! Thanks

ChrisnLisa
The shelf life of Reptaid is 4 years before you open the package and add the little vial to the larger bottle. Then the product us good for the same length of time as long as you keep it refrigerated.
thanks for asking!

Chamman
We have sucessfully injected both crickets and dubias. Sandy has tried the superworms and for some reason, the Reptaid just oozes right out of them after it is injected. Very strange. May have something to do with the physiology of the worm. We also tried injecting it into silkworms but saw the same oozing problem. So we therefore don't recommend or suggest the use of worms for injections. If your cham only eats supers right now, then try slipping the syringe (without the needle) into the side of the mouth while he is happily munching on a mouth full of superworm. It's a good thing that chams have never learned manners and they all like to chew their food with their mouth wide open. Chew a little on this side, a little on that side, bug juices flying everywhere! Just slip the syringe in there and it's that easy.

i have to wait till my mom gets home, and then ill order it. ill call to get more specific answers to my questions that i dont feel like typing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom