Repashy Questions

AZJ0SH

Do you use repashy in addition to a multi, or is this an all-in-one dusting to replace the 3 seperate dustings?

what do you have

which one do you have? I use the calcium plus vitamin and calcium supplement it's a daily all in one and I was told not to use anything else. I still gut load my feeder though.

Repashy Superfoods Calcium Plus, which appears to have vitamins along with vitamin d3?

I am using my rep-cal supplements currently, haven't opened the bottle of repashy yet.

yea

yeah the repashy super food calcium plus is an all in one just dust with that before feeding and your good to go no need to use anything else. like i said still gut load the crickets that is how they get water.

yeah the repashy super food calcium plus is an all in one just dust with that before feeding and your good to go no need to use anything else. like i said still gut load the crickets that is how they get water.

Yeah I gutload, I was just asking about this specific product. Seems much easier to just use this, instead of doing the 3 different supplements.

I transfered over the course of a week or so, didn't do the switch all at once.
I will add this,( and its just my opinion as Allen Repashy hasn't replied to my pm yet)
krunch didn't do as well as my others. But we all know he has health issues.
I think this is a great all in one for healthy chams. I now add a little additional rep cal calcium to his. But this is just me, not suggesting others to do it. You need to know your Cham and what he/she needs with this and all other aspects.

But I do love this product and I have ordered the vit a and superpig as well
anne

repashy

I transfered over the course of a week or so, didn't do the switch all at once.
I will add this,( and its just my opinion as Allen Repashy hasn't replied to my pm yet)
krunch didn't do as well as my others. But we all know he has health issues.
I think this is a great all in one for healthy chams. I now add a little additional rep cal calcium to his. But this is just me, not suggesting others to do it. You need to know your Cham and what he/she needs with this and all other aspects.

But I do love this product and I have ordered the vit a and superpig as well
anne

Liddy was the one who sold me on it with my new baby. I took it thats what they were using with him anyway. I have only had him for going on 3 days now he is very happy and active a little unsure of my fogger system but he seems happy.

Back
Top Bottom