Remembering Tommy <3

That is a great album Tiff, I miss too seeing pix of Tommy& it amazes me how much him & Emeril resembled eachother. He will remain in my heart too:(

Such beautiful photos!! You can tell how much love and care you put in to your boy. The last photo of him reaching out for his Mommy is the sweetest photo I have ever seen. Brings tears of love to my eyes just seeing it. My heart is with you as you remember your special boy.

What a great Album of happy memories. The pictures of Tommy are beautiful. This is a great way to show the love both you have for each other.
I am sorry for your loss but he will live on here and in your heart forever.

Such beautiful photos!! You can tell how much love and care you put in to your boy. The last photo of him reaching out for his Mommy is the sweetest photo I have ever seen. Brings tears of love to my eyes just seeing it. My heart is with you as you remember your special boy.

Thank you so much - that photo was taken the day I 'rescued' him and brought him home - 18th November 2009. He was so trusting even then after being passed from pillar to post through several other owners. He found his happy forever home with me.

Thank you so much - that photo was taken the day I 'rescued' him and brought him home - 18th November 2009. He was so trusting even then after being passed from pillar to post through several other owners. He found his happy forever home with me.

Awe.... Yes he did find his happy forever home and and heart with you! I am sure where he is today.... You are The One he is remembering too.

Ok Tiff, I am ready now. Hubby just left so i can cry in peace. i am going to look at the pictures now. You know how I loved Tommy & still do.

I know Laurie, he managed to work his charm on everyone, including those that never met him. He was one of a kind - a male version of my dear Lily, and you remember how sweet she was! Amy and Monty are wonderful, but there was just something extra special with Tommy.:)

I hadn't intended this to be another sad thread - I purely wanted to share photos of my boy, a few of my favourites to remember him fondly by. I'm sorry if the photos upset you. I am able to look at them again now, and remember how much joy he brought me. He can never be replaced, but I have a feeling that my little Monty came along at the right time to help me through. I am sure he is going to be just as much of a loveable character that Tommy was. He'd better be - he has a lot to live up to! :D

And he is living up to it very well. I am so happy he was there for you right now. If he can't take your mind off sadness them nothing can.

Back
Top Bottom