receptive??

Ashlovesem

It looks like it to me! ... but when the male gets close, she opens her mouth very wide, she does not hiss though.. very mixed signals! what does this mean!?

1350618143.jpg

I don't know how old she was when I bought her (few months maybe?). But I have had her for 14 months... So I called her 14 months :)

Hi! Receptive female veileds usually display very bright orange and blue patterns :). If she is gaping at the male then I would guess that she's not receptive just now.

Uh oh!! I guess she def. isn't ready then! I thought they turned black if they weren't receptive? She kept turning those colors and rocking back and fourth! I thought she was trying to attract his attention!

I don't know much about veileds but i would think panthers are close. Anyway from what i read about panthers they usually ignore the male when she is receptive and let him do his thing. Also my female panther is not receptive, but she just turns a darker color when she sees a male.

she looks more gravid to mee the receptive or non i could be wrong she looks pretty plump could you have missed her receptive period?

Back
Top Bottom