reaching sexual maturity, and hemipeen problems

yes the warm shower is more for hoping if there is anyhting else he needs to release that may be causing an issue, he would do it. My thinking almost is, he lets it all hang out in warm showers, and then brings it in when he gets out, so hoping a "re-try" would get it right this time, but im sure I am just wishing.....trying whatever I can, ya know.

Few months ago, My guy is nowhere near as mature or showing colors like your guy, but still looking good. Ill post a current pic tomorrow when lights are on so you can check him out. He's just starting to show some blues and been has had yellows for a while.

Sweet, yeah Disco is about 10 months old currently. But I am sure they are most likely still full brothers non the less.

Heres him at the beginning of last month. I think I have his Hatch date marked somewhere Tom probably knows though.

6661919483_ec310f2ba2_b.jpg

I have an 18 month old Veiled Male Chameleon. For a couple of days Ive been seeing what I now believe is a nectrotic hemipenis. I'm about to give him a shower and then use the dense sugar solution on him. Our vet is not available till Friday and it's now Wednesday evening. Is this going to cost my Chameleon his life or risk further damage ? I have taken a video of it after the shower last night. I don't think I will be able to post it on here, am I allowed to link up to my facebook page to show it?

If it is already necrotic, it will need to be amputated. Start your own thread and post a picture anyway you need to.

Back
Top Bottom