rare chams

There are may.
Archaius Tigris, and many of the Bradypodions come to mind off the top of my head.

It might be easier to ask what the common Chameleons are, I think that list would be much shorter.

Several of us are getting some chams in from Germany. They are Bradypodian, three different ones. They all are pretty rate. I personally have a trio of B. transvaalence. There are 24 chams coming in almost any day.

Several of us are getting some chams in from Germany. They are Bradypodian, three different ones. They all are pretty rate. I personally have a trio of B. transvaalence. There are 24 chams coming in almost any day.

Rub it in! I couldn't raise the funds for the Pumilums I wanted :(

(I won't import less than 6 because nobody else has them)

Rub it in! I couldn't raise the funds for the Pumilums I wanted :(

(I won't import less than 6 because nobody else has them)

yeah im so pissed, just a couple weeks too late for me, now that i haave the money im just gonna end up spending it on something lame like bills

yeah im so pissed, just a couple weeks too late for me, now that i haave the money im just gonna end up spending it on something lame like bills

Man I wish I could just not pay the bills and order more chameleons. Having a house and family is expensive.

I was depressed for a few weeks but I'm over it now. I'll just have to be patient. my chameleon room isn't even yet.

Calumma Tarzan. If anyone manages to get hold of any, I will pay 3 times the price of Calumma parsonii for a pair and give you my soul! lol :D

Calumma Tarzan. If anyone manages to get hold of any, I will pay 3 times the price of Calumma parsonii for a pair and give you my soul! lol :D

They are very rare. So rare I can't find them listed in any of the data bases.;) Do you happen to have a picture of them and I will start looking. If you send me your 2 parsons, I will look very, very hard for you.:rolleyes:

They are very rare. So rare I can't find them listed in any of the data bases.;) Do you happen to have a picture of them and I will start looking. If you send me your 2 parsons, I will look very, very hard for you.:rolleyes:

haha,

I will send you a whole bunch of Parsonii if you manage to find me a pair! :D

You can google image search for them, but I have attached a pic for you. They kind of look like a cross between an anole and a chameleon dont you think?!

calummatarzan.jpg

haha,

I will send you a whole bunch of Parsonii if you manage to find me a pair! :D

You can google image search for them, but I have attached a pic for you. They kind of look like a cross between an anole and a chameleon dont you think?!

calummatarzan.jpg

Yeah I would not look for Calumma tarzan any time soon. To the best of my knowledge they are critically endangered and their populations are few and severally fragmented. Maybe after the species has had a habitat restorations happen and their number increase to a status above endangered or critically endangered. Then it might be appropriate to give that species a go in captivity. Other than that you are doing more harm than good. They are a gorgeous small Calumma though.

Last edited:
Good new for Calumma tarzan and Calumma parsonii. C. tarzan and Yellow Giant/Honey Parsons are from an area of forests that is being highly considered for a new preserve to save these and other species in the area.

Here are a few I owned.

Kinyongia oxyrhina.
004-7.jpg

K. xenorhina
005-2.jpg

K. tenuis
Picture1138084.jpg

K. uthmoelleri
Picture1138026.jpg

And something really really rare in captivity and it seems even the wild. Trioceros goetzei nyikae. They actually whistle when startled.
007-7.jpg

003-8.jpg

I have to say it. Kinyongia>all others. Even the Bradys :p

Back
Top Bottom