Pygmy (brevs) Gravid Questions

ajacobson

I have a few questions. Do pygmys (Brevs) show gravid or receptive coloration?

Also my one girl (who maybe gravid, although I'm starting to suspect she's just f*t lol) was sitting on a branch the other day, and a male came up to her. All of the sudden the male puffed up, leaned to the side and ran away. Did she give him some kind of "not interested" vibe or something because she is gravid?

This same pyg girl has this really pretty green coloration to her. Her eye turrets are green and she has a line of green down her side and sometimes has a couple of large lighter colored dots on her sides. I guess that is really part of the reason for all my questions on gravid/receptive colors.

All help is appreciated! :)

umm... I just saw her mounted by a male....so maybe she wasn't gravid. They don't let boys do that when they are right?? I'm so confused.

This same pyg girl has this really pretty green coloration to her. Her eye turrets are green and she has a line of green down her side and sometimes has a couple of large lighter colored dots on her sides. I guess that is really part of the reason for all my questions on gravid/receptive colors.

sounds like my male he has those colors

sounds like my male he has those colors

Ok, so maybe that's just her coloring. It just seems like the greens have really come out since I got her. I think one day I'll try to find a green male and see what kind of babies they can make together. :)

Back
Top Bottom