Pro mist ????????

pr3mo15

Well im rather new with mist systems, so I dont know much about them, but I am looking towards getting one.

This guy has one for sell, has the following info about it.

1. Pro mist pm-70
2. Barley used. This professional micro fine misting system is in perfect working order and was briefly used in my vivarium. it comes with pmp-70 pump, plug in wall timer, power transformer, extra tubing, connectors, misting nozzels original instructions.

Here is a picture of what hes selling.

promist.jpg

My question is, is it a good misting system...and how much would that normally go for??? Wouldn't I also need a reservoir for the water??

Well im rather new with mist systems, so I dont know much about them, but I am looking towards getting one.

This guy has one for sell, has the following info about it.

1. Pro mist pm-70
2. Barley used. This professional micro fine misting system is in perfect working order and was briefly used in my vivarium. it comes with pmp-70 pump, plug in wall timer, power transformer, extra tubing, connectors, misting nozzels original instructions.

Here is a picture of what hes selling.

promist.jpg

My question is, is it a good misting system...and how much would that normally go for??? Wouldn't I also need a reservoir for the water??

yes my friend has one and it works very well just as well as mistking.!

I use this, just bought it 2 weeks ago, paid I think $170 for it, the customer service is very good. I had to call the following day after buying it for a question about my timer, and he was very helpful.

I use this, just bought it 2 weeks ago, paid I think $170 for it, the customer service is very good. I had to call the following day after buying it for a question about my timer, and he was very helpful.

yes my friend does say they are good, for that price i would go for it!

i used a homedepot bucket with deeprock style bottle upsidedown on top. when water is low i just put another bottle on top. cheap an effective.

Back
Top Bottom